Last Night..True Story

hwkate

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WV, US
Last night was so much fun I just feel I should share the tale. I've never written stories, so please be patient with me, as this is another learning experience. I will do it in parts because it could get rather lengthy.
With an evening to ourselves, we started by sending messages to some of Kate's "prospects", trying to stir up some fun for the night. There are 4 different black guys right now that she has been talking to lately while we wait on the right opportunity to arise. One of them was busy at the gym, and didn't wanna commit, another one replied that he was out of town, the other two never responded. So, we were left with no plans and decided to just do some bar hopping and see what we could run into.
Kate and I hit a couple bars and she had a couple drinks but we had to keep moving because we really weren't finding any excitement at any of the little clubs around town. She had me stop at the ******* store and grab another bottle of Fireball, because her bottle at home was almost empty. Kate Loves Fireball !!
I decided to try something I had read about in some other stories, to reference one, "the Chilis Game" that I read about on Alexis McCall's website. It just seems so exciting.
So, we took a little drive, about an hour from home to check out a Hotel Bar. When we pulled in the parking lot, the place looked packed. It was about 11:00 or so.
We had never been to this place, but had heard a little about it, and heard that it might be the "happening place to be" So, what the hell, ya never know til you go see.
I parked the car and told Kate I wanted her to go in alone. I would wait in the car until she texts me and tells me what she sees, then I would come in and maybe pretend I didn't know her. She didn't really like the idea at first. She was a little nervous about it because there seemed to be a lot of traffic in and out of the door, mostly Blacks, and some of them looked a little bit rowdy. But after I dared her, and called her a chicken, she had a ******* of fireball and gave in.
Dressed in a cute little black top, some very sexy tight jeans and some high heel boots, and looking Damn fine, Kate goes into the unknown. lol
to be continued........

. Kate goes in and immediately gets hit on a couple times by some younger black guys that did not turn her on "to say it politely", thugs, with thug remarks, and she found a comfortable looking seat at the bar beside a married couple, and they were very nice to her and quickly made her feel at ease.
She hadn't been there 5 minutes when she ordered a cranberry vodka, the the bartender handed it to her and said, "already been paid for". But the bartender wouldn't say who paid.
So, after she texted me and told me about the *******, I decided to go on in.
I made my way in the door and found her sitting on the backside of a big square island type bar, with her back to the wall, where she had full view of the whole place.. her "hunter instinct" in full effect lol.
I just went another direction and grabbed a stool on the other side of the bar and ordered a beer.
Kate was definitely getting some attention. Within about 30 minutes i noticed she seemed in deep conversation with a guy sitting beside her. They had gotten pretty friendly, and she looked to be having a good time with him.
He was white, kinda muscular, thick beard, in his early 30s. Kate, like most women, is very attracted to big muscles, and a few times i noticed she had her hands on his big arms.
Still with this going on with him, some guy with not enough nerve to show himself is still buying her drinks.
After a couple more shots of fireball with her new friend, things started getting a little heated with them.
I kept catching myself staring at her, and didn't want to ruin things so, I decided to move away from the bar and get out of her sight for a little bit.
I went over and sat down at a table in the corner pretty close to the dance floor and started watching some other people for a while. Had another beer, and let some time go by.
She had sent me a couple texts, telling me about all these drinks that kept coming, but she didn't know where from.
I was hoping she wouldn't get trashed.
In her texts, she says she really likes this guy, and she had told him that she was married.
I heard "Last Call for alcohol", and went back to a seat at the bar to get one more beer.. as I looked across at Kate,
She was all but sitting on this guys lap. Kate had both arms around him, and appeared to be casting down her seductive spell, as she was staring deep in his eyes, and had lost all attention to anything else in the room.
It came time that they were starting to convince people to leave for closing time, so I decided to slide on back out and start the car.
I made sure Kate saw me going out the door.
She had told me that he really wasn't into it, because he was kinda weirded out by me being there.
After I had the car running, things took a change very rapidly.
more to come....

Attachments

• 2016-12-11 13.51.36.png
    2016-12-11 13.51.36.png
    552.9 KB · Views: 328
  • 2016-12-11 13.45.34-1.png
    2016-12-11 13.45.34-1.png
    601.3 KB · Views: 331
I don't wanna leave this little part out... as Kate and her new friend are wrapping things up to go out the door, the guy who had been buying her drinks all night decides to reveal himself by coming over to her and saying.."I HOPE YOU TWO HAVE A GOOD NIGHT TOGETHER" lol. I wander if he learned anything from that? haha.

So after I'm in the car, they are waiting to pay the bar tab, and things started getting touchy, feely. she asked him to show her to the door.
He walked her out of the bar into the lobby, and actually took her towards his room,(which was just down the hall) instead of towards the outside door.
Thats about the time I got the text... "room 207, bring the fireball".
Damn, talk about building a fire under my ass... I was moving quickly.
When I got to the door and knocked a couple times, this big guy patted me down and looked me over really good, as if he was scared I was gonna ******* him.
I could see behind him looking into the room, Kate was almost naked. her jeans were gone, she was sitting on the bed in her panties with a smile on her face.
I immediately explained to the guy that everything was cool, he had nothing to worry about.

I'm gonna back up and tell what I found out later..
Kate says, he had his hands in her pants on the way down the hall, they got wadded up with each other outside his door and she had his pants down and was sucking his dick outside the door.
She refused to go in the room without telling me where she was, and demanded that he let her text me the room number and let me in before anything happened.
After she had his dick in her mouth he finally gave in and told her to text me.

He was actually a nice guy after I got to talking with him.. He was very confused about what was going on, and scared, and nervous to say the least.
He knows nothing about the "lifestyle", never heard of a "hotwife" and wasn't interested in talking much about it either.
After just a few minutes of small talk, I said to Kate, "well, you're down to your panties, whats gonna happen now?" and the guy says "yeah, I'm waiting to see whats next".

Kate pushes him back onto the bed and straddles him, and quickly builds up the heat.
I Love it when she takes charge!!
They kissed for just a couple minutes, and she had his pants down and had his cock in her mouth before I could gather my senses.
While she was sucking and licking, he had is fingers inside her, and that lasted less than two minutes.
I grabbed my phone and took about 3 or 4 very short video clips to snag pictures from.. before even realizing that he might not be cool with that.
I stopped and layed my phone down, and he picked her up and layed her on her back and went balls deep first push. almost as if it was a grudge fuck..
He held her legs up in the air and pounded her ass hard for about 1 minute. I heard him quietly ask if he could bust a nut inside her... she said YES.
He went balls deep, let out a long groan, and got up, went to the bathroom, and come out and put on his boxers.
By the time he came out Kate was at the edge of the bed and I had started kissing her.
She stopped me and said "we need to leave"
The guy said yeah, I gotta get some sleep. lol
The whole deal lasted about 10 minutes. He didn't want to know anything, didn't wanna talk about it.
We grabbed up our things, shook hands, said a few kind words and got the hell out of there.

All in all, the guy wasn't really rude, he was just shocked and confused. I guess I understand.
That was the first time we have ever played the game that way.. yeah, it could have turned out better, but it was the most fun we've had in a long time at a bar.
I'm sure we all learned a few things, including that poor guy haha. I bet he knows what a hotwife is now!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-11-13-54-59.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-11-13-54-59.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 340
  • Screenshot_2016-12-11-13-55-21.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-11-13-55-21.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 318
  • Screenshot_2016-12-11-13-59-47.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-11-13-59-47.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 321
I don't wanna leave this little part out... as Kate and her new friend are wrapping things up to go out the door, the guy who had been buying her drinks all night decides to reveal himself by coming over to her and saying.."I HOPE YOU TWO HAVE A GOOD NIGHT TOGETHER" lol. I wander if he learned anything from that? haha.

So after I'm in the car, they are waiting to pay the bar tab, and things started getting touchy, feely. she asked him to show her to the door.
He walked her out of the bar into the lobby, and actually took her towards his room,(which was just down the hall) instead of towards the outside door.
Thats about the time I got the text... "room 207, bring the fireball".
Damn, talk about building a fire under my ass... I was moving quickly.
When I got to the door and knocked a couple times, this big guy patted me down and looked me over really good, as if he was scared I was gonna ******* him.
I could see behind him looking into the room, Kate was almost naked. her jeans were gone, she was sitting on the bed in her panties with a smile on her face.
I immediately explained to the guy that everything was cool, he had nothing to worry about.

I'm gonna back up and tell what I found out later..
Kate says, he had his hands in her pants on the way down the hall, they got wadded up with each other outside his door and she had his pants down and was sucking his dick outside the door.
She refused to go in the room without telling me where she was, and demanded that he let her text me the room number and let me in before anything happened.
After she had his dick in her mouth he finally gave in and told her to text me.

He was actually a nice guy after I got to talking with him.. He was very confused about what was going on, and scared, and nervous to say the least.
He knows nothing about the "lifestyle", never heard of a "hotwife" and wasn't interested in talking much about it either.
After just a few minutes of small talk, I said to Kate, "well, you're down to your panties, whats gonna happen now?" and the guy says "yeah, I'm waiting to see whats next".

Kate pushes him back onto the bed and straddles him, and quickly builds up the heat.
I Love it when she takes charge!!
They kissed for just a couple minutes, and she had his pants down and had his cock in her mouth before I could gather my senses.
While she was sucking and licking, he had is fingers inside her, and that lasted less than two minutes.
I grabbed my phone and took about 3 or 4 very short video clips to snag pictures from.. before even realizing that he might not be cool with that.
I stopped and layed my phone down, and he picked her up and layed her on her back and went balls deep first push. almost as if it was a grudge fuck..
He held her legs up in the air and pounded her ass hard for about 1 minute. I heard him quietly ask if he could bust a nut inside her... she said YES.
He went balls deep, let out a long groan, and got up, went to the bathroom, and come out and put on his boxers.
By the time he came out Kate was at the edge of the bed and I had started kissing her.
She stopped me and said "we need to leave"
The guy said yeah, I gotta get some sleep. lol
The whole deal lasted about 10 minutes. He didn't want to know anything, didn't wanna talk about it.
We grabbed up our things, shook hands, said a few kind words and got the hell out of there.

All in all, the guy wasn't really rude, he was just shocked and confused. I guess I understand.
That was the first time we have ever played the game that way.. yeah, it could have turned out better, but it was the most fun we've had in a long time at a bar.
I'm sure we all learned a few things, including that poor guy haha. I bet he knows what a hotwife is now!!
You are sexy :). I love it

Great story and experience! Shows some of the reality of the lifestyle! Have experienced that a few times with my ex wife when we met other men. Some got stage fright and others didn't last very long! Hope you fucked your wife good when you got home! I would have my girl sucking my hard cock while heading home then making out with her and fucking her sloppy pussy so good and hard!

Back