Las Vegas conundrum.

Who doesn’t love going to Vegas? We have enjoyed out there over the years. Since just before Covid it has gotten out of control in the money department. On the strip it’s over 20 dollars for a Jack and Coke. At this point you’re better off not staying or going on the strip. And at that point why even bother going to Vegas? It’s really sad. My husband and I love high end spirits and are willing to pay for those. But gouging on what’s basically a well ******* is ludicrous.

The strip is where the action is . . meeting new people and them telling me what happens in vegas STAYS in vegas. Always good for a laugh. I like to gamble and usually there's a couple to meet. Drinks and dinner and if the vibes are good then we head to my room. Oh, and don't get me started on the new and higher room service charges.

Who doesn’t love going to Vegas? We have enjoyed out there over the years. Since just before Covid it has gotten out of control in the money department. On the strip it’s over 20 dollars for a Jack and Coke. At this point you’re better off not staying or going on the strip. And at that point why even bother going to Vegas? It’s really sad. My husband and I love high end spirits and are willing to pay for those. But gouging on what’s basically a well ******* is ludicrous.
Agreed.

The strip is where the action is . . meeting new people and them telling me what happens in vegas STAYS in vegas. Always good for a laugh. I like to gamble and usually there's a couple to meet. Drinks and dinner and if the vibes are good then we head to my room. Oh, and don't get me started on the new and higher room service charges.
I can’t recall a time when we’ve went to Vegas and didn’t meet someone for play. They are chasing people away. I know many people that will never go back

My husband and I both love Vegas as well and try to get down there once a year if not maybe twice. Going out on the strip can be spendy but going to a place that makes so much money off of tourism it's kind of expected. There are some deals going around like drinks when playing the machines and looking for some but it also easy to drop hundreds and even thousands of dollars before you know it. My weakness is being able to charge stuff to the room when in the pools.

My husband and I both love Vegas as well and try to get down there once a year if not maybe twice. Going out on the strip can be spendy but going to a place that makes so much money off of tourism it's kind of expected. There are some deals going around like drinks when playing the machines and looking for some but it also easy to drop hundreds and even thousands of dollars before you know it. My weakness is being able to charge stuff to the room when in the pools.
I disagree. Paying a little more is expected. Not gouging

Last few times we've stayed on Fremont and eat and ******* there cheaper than it would be on the strip. Still pricey based on how it used to be but your money goes further in Old Vegas.

Vegas has always had its ups and downs (no pun intended). The entertainment industry has been on a debt fueled spending binge thanks to virtually free money. After Covid and the decline of tourism, plus increasing interest rates, they're scrambling for dollars. Vegas will crash and will reinvent themselves again. I had an aunt who moved to LV in the late 50s. I used to have a client account in LV in the 90s when it was just starting to recover from it's 80s depression so I've heard/seen this before. There are still parts of LV and NV which are still a good time and affordable.

Back