Cougarlovenbbc

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
FL, US
I’m seeking a Cougar, MILF or GILF that wants a BBC boy toy/Bull. I'm discreet, girthy, athletic and aim to please. I'm not interested in a lot of emails going back and forth, however I’m very interested in you, if this is your dynamic. Please be clean and disease free as I am. Also please send your kik (cougarlovenbbc) phone # or Snapchat (socal_g2021) for a faster response.

I’m seeking a Cougar, MILF or GILF that wants a BBC boy toy/Bull. I'm discreet, girthy, athletic and aim to please. I'm not interested in a lot of emails going back and forth, however I’m very interested in you, if this is your dynamic. Please be clean and disease free as I am. Also please send your kik (cougarlovenbbc) phone # or Snapchat (socal_g2021) for a faster response.
In Vegas Sept 18-25th…

we will be in Vegas Nov 12th at Mandalay Bay looking for a hot guy for hotwife.

Back