Las vegas bbc looking for curvy women

vegasmassage

Male
Gold Member
From
NV, US
Vegas local looking for fun meets and recording. Mostly interested in curvy , big booty women of any background but open to other body types. Lmk if you're interested in meeting and what you would be interested in. I do massage and photography as well. Also looking for content creators to collab with.

Attachments

• 20230409_123946.jpg
    20230409_123946.jpg
    744.9 KB · Views: 137
Vegas local looking for fun meets and recording. Mostly interested in curvy , big booty women of any background but open to other body types. Lmk if you're interested in meeting and what you would be interested in. I do massage and photography as well. Also looking for content creators to collab with.
I'm staying at trump Tower's ion October 22 -25 and looking for a no massage for my wife.
She is 60 , 5ft2 about #175 , you can check out my Media.
If you're interested in setting something up message me back and we can chat more about this..

Text me 👑702♠️847♠️3422🖤

Back