LandofOz

acwld

Male
Hi there,

Cuckolding has been my biggest fantasy for a long time. Now that we’ve had our family, we can focus on the bedroom being much kinkier.

Wife has cheated on me a couple times (man & woman) with the male relationship going for about 9 months.

I’m a 36 white aussie, 4.5cut and looking to help find lovers for my wife and just engage in the community.

Beautiful wife. She get a lot attention. That's for sure. Allow her to meet and fuck other than it's not cheating.
Let her bring the guys home and welcome them to fuck her in your marriage bed.
She was fucking her boss without protection in our marriage bed. Would be honoured for her to do it regularly with BBC. I can sleep on the couch.

To be honest, same. I feel like it’s a great injustice that she isn’t on the receiving end of regular BBC.
I have heard that Aussie women love Black men. When I served in the US Navy, I heard stories of how much white pussy black Sailors would fuck, when making port calls in Australia. I was never lucky enough to make a port call there.

I have heard that Aussie women love Black men. When I served in the US Navy, I heard stories of how much white pussy black Sailors would fuck, when making port calls in Australia. I was never lucky enough to make a port call there.

Can confirm via what I’ve heard on my end from people in the navy. Aussie women can’t get enough of African Americans.

Back