Landlords or Wealthy Men who let their wife's Black lover live rent free

Male
From
PA, US
Wasn't quite sure where to put this thread. I wonder if this has ever happened? I find this fantasy really hot. We all know about well off guys that get an apartment or condo for their mistresses. I wonder with the increasing popularity of this lifestyle if a wealthy white husband has ever got an apartment so his wife and black lover could meet for hookups. Maybe even lets the Bull stay rent free. Let me know if you have ever heard of this happening.

Wasn't quite sure where to put this thread. I wonder if this has ever happened? I find this fantasy really hot. We all know about well off guys that get an apartment or condo for their mistresses. I wonder with the increasing popularity of this lifestyle if a wealthy white husband has ever got an apartment so his wife and black lover could meet for hookups. Maybe even lets the Bull stay rent free. Let me know if you have ever heard of this happening.
It would be better if the Black guy was the owner instead making all that rent roll! And giving discounts to his ideal choices in women. Fine print in their special agreement is if they break up she is evicted.

It would be better if the Black guy was the owner instead making all that rent roll! And giving discounts to his ideal choices in women. Fine print in their special agreement is if they break up she is evicted.

Wow you really limited your selection. First me limiting it to only rich men. Then further limiting it to Rich Back Men (a short list like Rich Black men I have met while yathing. Yes it’s a racist remark there are rich black men just not as many as there are white). You are also taking the husband out of the question. So what you are changing the is a rich black man who has a sugar baby. There are lots of these compared to what this what this string is about.

Wow you really limited your selection. First me limiting it to only rich men. Then further limiting it to Rich Back Men (a short list like Rich Black men I have met while yathing. Yes it’s a racist remark there are rich black men just not as many as there are white). You are also taking the husband out of the question. So what you are changing the is a rich black man who has a sugar baby. There are lots of these compared to what this what this string is about.
From the perspective of the Black guy it is about the woman not her White hubby nor her White boyfriend. From my perspective White guys should not be apart of the equation unless the Black guy and/or the woman in question welcomes it. Is not this site called Blacktowhite.net? Not WhitehubbyshareswifewithBlackguy.net after all? Though there might be bisexual Black men like Jussie Smollett formerly from the series "Empire" that might swing that way, from my humble observation few Black guys are bisexual? Just my take on it and you have yours. Let others who view this thread agree with our positions or have their own viewpoints? Perhaps they might have their own perspectives too? It is not worth going to war over @The Arranger ? :unsure:

Last edited:
I read the original poster. He was indicating a Land Lord or Wealthy White Husband providing an apartment for his wife’s black lover. A place where the two of them could be together for hook ups.

I agree this is not worth going to war over. :cry:

Back