Ladies would you prefer bbc in ur ass or pussy, u gotta choose 1

I would vote for pussy. I still have trouble with large cocks in my ass, and I can only take average dicks at most there. Moreover, although I enjoy anal sex, vaginal sex still gives me the most pleasure.
I'm 7 and change and fat. Would fit perfectly. The feeling would be immense. You need to try it sometime

You are so perfect in every way honey 🙏♠️ Nothing so hot not sounds or looks so good than a white woman that can take a 10-12 inch thick bbc up her ass balls deep and cum so hard she makes a mess and bull fucks it right back in lol I mean just exammple. Cumming out your ass with a bull punching ur stomach and pumping a huge load so deep so sexy to me.

:geek: Moreso, Larrycuckold would vote for pussy. Larrycuckold still have trouble with large cocks in Larrycuckold' ass, and larrycuckold can only take average dicks at most there. Although, Larrycuckold enjoy anal sex, vaginal sex still gives most pleasure.😂

I enjoy swallowing his first load, taking his second load deep in my married pussy and then being taken anally for the high stamina third round. My butt hole is always very sore for the next few days but the soreness brings a smile to my face all day long.
Same here,my wife likes to get his first load on her tongue and keep it in her mouth for as long as she can,she says the first load is thicker and his cock is not covered with her juice which makes it more male only.She will never the less clean his cock with mouth after the ejaculation in her pussy while I made her stay on her back to give time to the sperm to go in her uterus.When we get back home she lays on her back legs wide open to show me her used,wet pussy and starts working on her clit while I fuck her in the ass.I put the maxi pad back on her crotch to help her keep our sperm in her holes for as long as possible,she likes to remain sperm/wet all day long as a memory of what she has been through.

Back