Ladies Who Love Anal

Oh yes. Most of my friends never enjoyed it saying it just felt like something shoved up their bum but I was like it feels good to me.
Love to lick your cute little ass after you have your BBC deposit a load in you! Pleasuring a ladies backside is a huge turn on for me feeling her orgasm as my tongue is in her puckered ass is amazing

Ladies, do you think the skill or lack of, from your first anal attempt shaped your view on it? Most views I've seen from women who tried and didn't like seemed to have a partner with no clue of what he was doing or no empathy on how it felt to her.

I have an FWB with whom I have an anal-only relationship. She has strong Os from being sodomized, and so we agreed that the only thing she'd get from me is butt sex.
If I was in your situation, I would've negotiated to get access to her pussy on my birthday, and Christmas (or the New Year)!

Oh yes. Most of my friends never enjoyed it saying it just felt like something shoved up their bum but I was like it feels good to me.
Im guessing here, but I think a lot depends on how your 1st experience of anal( or any other sex act ). I know plenty of girls who didn't have a great time losing their virginity, just with regular sex you're gna give it another try, some ladies aren't so bold with the other options. 😈🍌💋

Back