Ladies Who Love Anal

Always considered it to be a very enjoyable act. I have a lot of friends who think otherwise but I've always loved it. It just always felt good and I guess the fact other people found it to be not so much and slightly taboo added to it.
Oh you're such a good little slut taking it in the ass!!! Many females don't relax and take it, missing the joys of anal sex!!!

I love anal... but only with the right guy. Not letting just any man fuck my ass. A man needs mad skills to butt fuck properly, with only minimal pain. Slow moving brothers who love the journey as much as the destination. Work that ass an inch at a time until I'm crying out your name.
Damn girl, made me stiff

Anal is actually one of my favorite things. I remember considering it because I had this huge fear of getting pregnant but everyone I mentioned it to said it was painful and uncomfortable and they hated it. In the end I still decided to try it and yes there was some discomfort at the beginning it soon became quite enjoyable physically. It also became very enjoyable mentally as a man literally had his dick inside my ass and was going for the finish line. It was a huge sexual high for me. It didn't stop there because it continued to feel very sexy and exciting as I was around the people who told me how bad it was or how wrong it was and no one besides me had the knowledge I had tried and loved it and often was around these people with my bum used not too long ago and probably cum still inside of it. So it was and never has been an issue when a man has wanted to have anal sex with me and I still love it physically and mentally.

Back