Ladies.....What Makes a Good BULL and/or Lover for You?

Well, to start, he fills out his profile before posing questions ... lol. Seriously tho - smart and confident, good hygiene, attentive to and knows how gets me to Os, and a nice kinky mind. Bod - over 6', 200, 9" below, trimmed in all the right places. :sneaky:

Well, to start, he fills out his profile before posing questions ... lol. Seriously tho - smart and confident, good hygiene, attentive to and knows how gets me to Os, and a nice kinky mind. Bod - over 6', 200, 9" below, trimmed in all the right places. :sneaky:

Well, I don't meet that criteria but, thank-you very much for responding.....

For me they have to be optimistic. It's no fun having a negative person there. They have to have good hygiene. No stinky people allowed. I want someone I can talk with and laugh with. Not everything needs to be so serious.

Good hygiene is an absolute must. I like a Dominant Daddy who knows how to take charge. I like taller Daddies. I'm 5'7" tall and I love to wear platform heels. However, for Daddies who are well hung I don't care if you're taller than me. You could be a midget with a 9" BBC and I'd still worship you. purrr 9" down below but if you're uncut I'm kewl with 7" but no smaller. I also like my Daddy to be shaven down below. I don't care for pubic hair. YUCK.

Good hygiene is an absolute must. I like a Dominant Daddy who knows how to take charge. I like taller Daddies. I'm 5'7" tall and I love to wear platform heels. However, for Daddies who are well hung I don't care if you're taller than me. You could be a midget with a 9" BBC and I'd still worship you. purrr 9" down below but if you're uncut I'm kewl with 7" but no smaller. I also like my Daddy to be shaven down below. I don't care for pubic hair. YUCK.
Me too girl friend. Purr 😍

Well ladies, you have all listed great attribute. Not much I can add except maybe a thing or two.
Must be more than a hit and run guy. I prefer to establish a relationship. One that allows me to be more than just a piece of meat. Do not want some one who sleeps with every woman he meets. I am squeaky clean and DDF going to stay that way.
Physically, its all about the size. Love it thick, long, big, skinny, at least 9. he move love to eat pussy. Just my personal wish list.

Sadly, no wives/girlfriends have expressed being "respectful/friendly towards their my hubby/boyfriend" so far in this thread. Yes, it's about pleasing the woman but, the other partner plays an important role with reference to the Bull servicing the Lady....believe it or not...

Back