Ladies, what is the biggest BBC you have ever had and was your husband watching you?

for you guys. Do you want to watch you wife with a black man ?

• yes

Votes: 118 96.7%
  • no

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
First picture is the longest cock she has ever had.. He claimed to be 12", we didn't measure, but he was extremely long and definitely tested the depth of her pussy. The 2nd picture is the thickest BBC she's ever had. Very girthy.. but she has had a much thicker white guyDSC01252.JPG DCP06448.JPG

I wouldn't know. but before I met my gf she's been with black guys. now I gotta figure how to ask her to do that in front of me. any ideas ?

Ladies, what was the biggest and do you prefer length over girth?
For you guys, Do you want to watch her fuck a BBC or would you rather she do it and tell you later?

The biggest cock I had ever seen was owned by the first guy to ever get it on with me, Hubby excluded. He happens to be both black and an old university friend of my Hubby. His name is Edwin and, sincerely, I measured his manhood at slightly under 12 inches long and 8 1/2 " in circumference. Initially it hurt like heck, but he was real gentle and although it seemed like I'd never be able to accommodate that massive black intruder, after maybe the best part of an hour, he managed to bury that thing in me to its balls!

Hubby recorded the whole event in video and pics.

Had 2 about 8 inches, would like a couple more inches and nice and thick. Husband loves watching
KIM here sound good, just been with one BBC, this never happen if ROY had stop talks about it, but it take Roy 2 years r long 2 pull this off, i like for him 2 b 8". didn't happen he was lots big, I had 2 big problem from the start. i could take the length r girth, it feel like a big baseball bat gone in me, in the next two day this with on, inches by inches with in, I fall off 2 sleep & wait up on it, I know for sure I want this, & I was get it, ROY was get 2 watch me, roy invite him back 6 time, but I aim slip out how, I go 2 him, every time I fuck Roy i'm fuck this guy 20 r time

This is an old thread but I'll play. I have seen Amie take some big black cocks, not sure exact size but the biggest looked to be as big around as a beer can and probably in the range of 11-12". The biggest of them claimed to be that big and see no reason to doubt it. Mine is 6.5" long and pretty good girth but not a monster cock so I have mixed feelings about seeing her get laid by a larger man, especially well hung black men. On one hand I feel a sense of jealousy but also get very turned on by it. It's an incredible sight.

Back