Ladies, what is the biggest BBC you have ever had and was your husband watching you?

for you guys. Do you want to watch you wife with a black man ?

• yes

Votes: 118 96.7%
  • no

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
This is an old thread but I'll play. I have seen Amie take some big black cocks, not sure exact size but the biggest looked to be as big around as a beer can and probably in the range of 11-12". The biggest of them claimed to be that big and see no reason to doubt it. Mine is 6.5" long and pretty good girth but not a monster cock so I have mixed feelings about seeing her get laid by a larger man, especially well hung black men. On one hand I feel a sense of jealousy but also get very turned on by it. It's an incredible sight.
KIM, that about what i got my first time with a BBC, it all most ******* me

I had always felt attracted by brown guys in the past, since I met my husband who is blonde hair.
I had a two years relationship with a guy called Dennis who was a mestizo latin guy. He was not completely black but a dark latin guy. His dick was long and fat. It was between 17 and 18 centimeters long but in my opinión, its greatest quality was its thickness. His dick was great but his sexual experience in bed was even better.
When we finished our relationship (he was not a good guy) I met a black guy with whom I had a more tan three years of relationship. His dick was between 16 and 17 centimeters long but it was a little thinner tan Dennis. However his virility was incredible and he was able to make me cum immediately.

I had always felt attracted by brown guys in the past, since I met my husband who is blonde hair.
I had a two years relationship with a guy called Dennis who was a mestizo latin guy. He was not completely black but a dark latin guy. His dick was long and fat. It was between 17 and 18 centimeters long but in my opinión, its greatest quality was its thickness. His dick was great but his sexual experience in bed was even better.
When we finished our relationship (he was not a good guy) I met a black guy with whom I had a more tan three years of relationship. His dick was between 16 and 17 centimeters long but it was a little thinner tan Dennis. However his virility was incredible and he was able to make me cum immediately.
KIM here, big is better, my husdand is blonde, so i'm I, my boyfriend is black, yes Roy know about it, I can't believes I just said BOYFRIEND, i sure wasn't raise that way,i still know , no married woman sure have a boyfriend, so what can I said about this, Roy was a big part in this, he made the first step in this,it was step by step over 2 years, now 2 day ROY not got any pussy, it been push back so far, today i'm fuck this BBC 25-30 time 2 Roy one time,

Back