Ladies tell me what you think...

Well not exactly, We all met for drinks and tj (Friends black bf) brought his friend along. He was nice enough, maybe to nice and thats not what I'm looking for right now. He is 35 yr old and still lives at home with his mom. No job, no car and his big thing if life is his church. And thats fine for him, not for me. So no didn't work out at all. So tj gave me some phone numbers to call and the first guy I called sounds really promising. We meet thursday after work. I want it so bad now T. Wish me luck. Sorry to hear about your bad weekend. My ex took me to one of those clubs and it was mostly guys watching just like you encountered. What a turn on- NOT!Talk to you soon, J
I hope tomorrow you feel it when you first meet. That thing inside when in a short time you know he wants to fuck you and he knows that you want him too. You have felt it I know. If that happens tomorow just take a breath and tell him how much you would love it if he would let you suck his cock. Don't say I want to. Make it clear that you want to please him and that your pleasure comes from pleasing him. (and his big cock) but don't say that he knows thats what you want. offer him your total willingness to be his slut and that your body is his to use. Then get his cock in your mouth as fast as possible and get crazy girl. Give him everything you got and when your breathing hard and covered in his cum totally satisfied tell him how much you enjoyed that. compliment his cock and how he uses it. tell him that you have fantasies about having two big cocks to service and you can't wait to try it. then put his cock back in your mouth and do it again. and again.

It's just that I've done it twice in 3 weeks and before that crap probably 4 times 13 years. but before that almost everyday ( atleast my senior year in highschool)

Tracy, you should suck a black cock every day. Your black lovers will love you for that. :)
Have you only sucked black cocks or have you tried white cocks as well in the past ? :)

Tracy, you should suck a black cock every day. Your black lovers will love you for that. :)
Have you only sucked black cocks or have you tried white cocks as well in the past ? :)
Have sucked 4 white cocks in my entire 38 years first one at 15 then two more until my first black dick. I was 17. From 17 until 24 all black and there were quite a few of them all ages but all black. Got married just before I was twenty five. It's tricky here. After I was married to a white guy. (Small dick lots of money) I only sucked my white husband. But not very often. I was fairly faithfully only meeting old lovers on occasion. Or when I was pissed or just Horny. My husband was always busy or not home. I had money plenty of time and no *******. My girlfriend Holly from highschool was married to a wonderful black man that she adored. We were a pair in high school both giving up the pussy to the black guys. She had a party when my ex was out of town. That's where I met my master. I was 32. From that point till divorce I fucked my husband 10 times. My master let me pleasure him 200 times from age 35 till now 100% black

Have sucked 4 white cocks in my entire 38 years first one at 15 then two more until my first black dick. I was 17. From 17 until 24 all black and there were quite a few of them all ages but all black. Got married just before I was twenty five. It's tricky here. After I was married to a white guy. (Small dick lots of money) I only sucked my white husband. But not very often. I was fairly faithfully only meeting old lovers on occasion. Or when I was pissed or just Horny. My husband was always busy or not home. I had money plenty of time and no *******. My girlfriend Holly from highschool was married to a wonderful black man that she adored. We were a pair in high school both giving up the pussy to the black guys. She had a party when my ex was out of town. That's where I met my master. I was 32. From that point till divorce I fucked my husband 10 times. My master let me pleasure him 200 times from age 35 till now 100% black

Your master is a lucky man that he has such a white slut like you to serve him. Tell me more about him. What is he demanding from you ? Does he fuck you every day ? Is he giving you to his black buddies ? ;)

Back