Ladies tell me what you think...

Hi T, tell me all about your weekend. Did it work out ok for you? I hope so. Details!!! Then I'll tell you about last night. J.
No it didn't I was like being on a game show. Whats the fun of 10 people watching 3 fuck ? just weird hung out for a while and we left. Went home and played with our toys. I did leave a note for one guy. He was very hot. I would have humped him hard in a different setting. I had a very nice lunch today though. I had Dereks Dick for lunch. Yummy. I'm really to old to be sucking dick in the front seat of a car. No I'm not. What was I thinking. lol He sent me a text and told me to "meat" him for lunch. Told my bitchy boss I was going to be a little long from lunch and came back with a smile.

No it didn't I was like being on a game show. Whats the fun of 10 people watching 3 fuck ? just weird hung out for a while and we left. Went home and played with our toys. I did leave a note for one guy. He was very hot. I would have humped him hard in a different setting. I had a very nice lunch today though. I had Dereks Dick for lunch. Yummy. I'm really to old to be sucking dick in the front seat of a car. No I'm not. What was I thinking. lol He sent me a text and told me to "meat" him for lunch. Told my bitchy boss I was going to be a little long from lunch and came back with a smile.

Tracy, a woman is never to old to suck a dick in the front seat of a car. :)

Well did you get some??
Well not exactly, We all met for drinks and tj (Friends black bf) brought his friend along. He was nice enough, maybe to nice and thats not what I'm looking for right now. He is 35 yr old and still lives at home with his mom. No job, no car and his big thing if life is his church. And thats fine for him, not for me. So no didn't work out at all. So tj gave me some phone numbers to call and the first guy I called sounds really promising. We meet thursday after work. I want it so bad now T. Wish me luck. Sorry to hear about your bad weekend. My ex took me to one of those clubs and it was mostly guys watching just like you encountered. What a turn on- NOT!Talk to you soon, J

Back