Ladies show your toys used for getting orgasms

Does it just feel better as they get bigger? What is the perfect size that will make you cum the best? Is there a difference between a clitoris orgasm and a vagina orgasm?
Perfect size for me is 6 7 in long but thick I like girth more.vagina orgasm is more intense for me but I cum very easily

Perfect size for me is 6 7 in long but thick I like girth more.vagina orgasm is more intense for me but I cum very easily
Thanks for answering. I have heard vaginal orgasm is more intense. My wife has never had a vaginal orgasm with me and won’t consider toys. I want her to experience a vaginal orgasm.

Thanks for answering. I have heard vaginal orgasm is more intense. My wife has never had a vaginal orgasm with me and won’t consider toys. I want her to experience a vaginal orgasm.
Why hasn't she? Might be her issue not yours. My hubby isn't huge like 6-7 some what thick to me and he gets me off every time usually within a min or 2

Why hasn't she? Might be her issue not yours. My hubby isn't huge like 6-7 some what thick to me and he gets me off every time usually within a min or 2
I am average, 6”. Average thickness I think. I think the biggest issue is I cum too quick. She says she doesn’t cum from penetration, but I know she has before with a previous lover.

I often cum in less than a minute so we have gotten into a routine where she uses a vibrator on her clit and once she has cum a few times, then I get on top of her and we have intercourse. Then she may cum one or two more times. Often during or after I have cum

I am average, 6”. Average thickness I think. I think the biggest issue is I cum too quick. She says she doesn’t cum from penetration, but I know she has before with a previous lover.

I often cum in less than a minute so we have gotten into a routine where she uses a vibrator on her clit and once she has cum a few times, then I get on top of her and we have intercourse. Then she may cum one or two more times. Often during or after I have cum
Jack off before hand get some prolong cream or spray sounds like you need to practice more the more men have sex the longer they last usually. Do you guys not do foreplay and oral sex before intercourse

Jack off before hand get some prolong cream or spray sounds like you need to practice more the more men have sex the longer they last usually. Do you guys not do foreplay and oral sex before intercourse
You are right. I sometimes fear if I Jack off I won’t be ready for when sex comes time. I have done the numbing cream. I still cum instantly even with it.

Yes we do foreplay. She normally jerks me. I always start by giving her a massage and rubbing her clit. Unfortunately she hates oral. Which is probably my favorite sexual thing to do.

You are right. I sometimes fear if I Jack off I won’t be ready for when sex comes time. I have done the numbing cream. I still cum instantly even with it.

Yes we do foreplay. She normally jerks me. I always start by giving her a massage and rubbing her clit. Unfortunately she hates oral. Which is probably my favorite sexual thing to do.
Ok sounds like she has some issues as well if she doesn't like getting and giving oral. She may be jerking you too much. I myself do this to my husband since I like sucking his cock so much I get carried away sucking his cock for 15 mins and get him right to the edge of cumming and then want to fuck

I don't mean jack off mins before y'all have sex but earlier in the day. My husband jacks off 3 to 4 times a week sometimes more usually in morning when he gets up before he goes to work or after he gets home if I have to work late but there's hours between him jacking off and us fucking

Please login or become a member to view

Back