Ladies, post your best bubble ass pic...

tumblr_nyx93scFIi1qe750ho1_1280.jpg
"This is the picture my wife sent me, on our anniversary, from the ladies room in the restaurant we were having dinner in. She had been in there for fifteen minutes when she sent me this text. "Our hot black waiter took care of me really good! He's HUGE!!! Get your tongue in here. He doesn't believe that you lick me clean. I want you to show him."

tumblr_nzwqd8D88Z1s05ksno1_540.jpg
An inevitable short future of white males on planet earth:

"Yeh baby, I'm mixed. My dad is black, my mom is white. My mom's husband, my other dad, is also white. She explained everything to me a long time ago. That's why I have only had sex with black men. So you can look but that's pretty much it. Understand? You can buy me things. You can jerk off and think about what it would be like to fuck me. You can even look at my pussy and ass after you've earned that right. But you'll never fuck me white boy. That's a privlidge you can't ever have. Don't feel bad. Rejection and ridicule is all just "perception". Right white boy?"

tumblr_nzuflxO0au1u4jnw0o1_1280.jpg Ariella, assumed the position she had been taught. It was time to display her talent to potential customers. Living at the Chicken Ranch was not something she thought she could ever do. She knew her family missed her back in Kansas. But feeding her black cock addiction was all she could really focus on now. Rich, black studs visited the house every night to enjoy the tight young body and beautiful ass of this black cock whore. The Madamn knew about her propensity to reject white boys. She didn't push her to do them. Besides, the girls did a better job on men they liked and Ariella loved black men!"

tumblr_nzoy6d9I8h1u4jnw0o1_1280.jpg
"This is where he fucked me this morning while you were sleeping! Yeh, get a good look white boy. Your wife is a black cock whore and there's nothing you can do about it. You can pretend that you're a man on web sights and you can ridicule people as "racist" when they tell you you aren't as good. But you cant' change the truth. You can't make yourself the man you'll never be. Look at my freshly fucked body and get your tongue on my ass and pussy now and don't block the camera. I want my friends to believe me from now on when I tell them what we do"

tumblr_lgq0prdodX1qguge4o1_500.jpg
"I'm sorry honey, there is just no reason for you to fuck me. Think about it. Exactly what would you do for me with that little thing between your legs? After all the black cock I've had this year, I think it's time to say i'm "black cock only" and "black owned" and you just have to use your hand from now on and lick me off understand?"

Back