Ladies, post your best bubble ass pic...

View attachment 674632
"I never considered that my white husband was an inadequate lover until i visited Blacktowhite.net. Once i met with a real bull and experienced the sheer bliss of amazing sex, I realized what a waste my sex life has been. Now, my husband, who talked me into this, knows that his tongue is the only asset i'm interested in besides his money. White boys are all submissive at heart. It just takes a real man to put them in their place."
Wirh all that you got, tour husband lucky he can still touch you at all. I love to eat pussy love to have my partner cum from my oral. Then she get fucked and cum again.

tumblr_nh1107n8Kr1tkwftwo1_500.jpg
"After I get in the tub, my husband licks my ass clean. My bull trained him to do it and I just love it. There's nothing like a soothing tongue to clean up what a black man has left behind."

Last edited:
tumblr_ngygb6yqoO1txyk7vo1_500.jpg
"My black bull fucked me in this position for three hours tonight. The position you always beg me to do. Yes that's right, the one i will never do for you white boi. Lick my pussy and ass clean and let me tell you how good it was."

Last edited:
tumblr_nftbq1y1Vt1u4w4oho1_500.jpg
"I pierced my nipples last night at my black bull's command. Yeh, I do what he tells me to just like your going to do from now on. I told him how you have never given me a real orgasm. Shocked? I don't lie to him. He's a real man and tonight you're going to obey both of us. I hope your ready to see the shocking truth about your inadequacy."

Last edited:
Back