Ladies, post your best bubble ass pic...

tumblr_nstkqgtyBR1u4jnw0o1_1280.jpg
"When I'm in the mood for oral sex, i call my white fuck buddy. All I have to do is turn around, drop my jeans and his mouth is on my anus before you can count to 3" I love a white bitch boi who knows how to suck ass on command. After all, it's all they're good for. But the ones that embrace their submissive nature are allowed a small place in my sex life and are occssionally allowed to watch an alpha male service me as only a black man can"

tumblr_nstl0bGfcd1u4jnw0o1_1280.jpg
"I have no interest in little white bois . It's true that there is a lot more to the experience than just a huge black cock. Of course, that is an important part of it. Let's face it, size matters a lot. But black men are spectacular in bed and that's really what I can't live without. I'll never go back!"

tumblr_nstkr6FZ451u4jnw0o1_1280-1.jpg
"If you want to hear about how good he is, get your tongue between my legs. I didn't clean myself. You're going to eat his cum and get me off at the same time. That's the way it's going to be from now on."

tumblr_nsvf39Zbel1u4jnw0o1_1280.jpg View attachment 636425
"While it wouldn't be pointless for you to fuck me honey, It would be pointless for me. You wanted a selfish, black cock fucking slut, and now you have one. Besides you haven't fucked a pussy in over five years and you never could really keep it up. So stop dreaming and start licking cause i have to get ready for my date and I need to take the edge off."

Last edited:
tumblr_nstl5lOQa61u4jnw0o1_1280.jpg
"When I got married, I wouldn't even take my clothes off with the lights on. My husband never could get me to come out of my shell. Look at me now! Black men have a way of bringing out a woman's inner slut. I can't wait until the weekend. My bull is taking me to a nude beach to show me off to his friends. He wants my husband there and I agree. He must learn to live and function as a humiliated cuckold. That's what really gets me the hottest. Knowing that he is so sexually unfulfilled and tormented while I have a thousand orgasms right in front of him."

tumblr_nstl6y8T1O1u4jnw0o1_1280.jpg
"What is it you don't understand? It's simple baby. I come home and you thank me for fucking other men who are much better and stronger and bigger than you by getting on your knees and licking their alpha cum out of me and then focusing on my clit and getting me off on your white face. There's no argument from mindless slave boys. This is what you wanted. Now it's your real life. It doesn't stop just because you came earlier. Now get to work."

tumblr_nsvf39Zbel1u4jnw0o1_1280.jpg View attachment 636425
"While it wouldn't be pointless for you to fuck me honey, It would be pointless for me. You wanted a selfish, black cock fucking slut, and now you have one. Besides you haven't fucked a pussy in over five years and you never could really keep it up. So stop dreaming and start licking cause i have to get ready for my date and I need to take the edge off."

Last edited:
tumblr_nsvjgeyeQa1u4jnw0o1_1280.jpg
Sorry, I just don't see you the same way any more. I really can't see any white guys as real men. Anyway, you're the one who brought home all those interracial videos and got me started. Just do what Tyrell wants and suck my asshole clean. You don't want me telling him you didn't do what he said, believe me. Thugs don't like excuses they expect obedience from weak boys like you."

Xmas Booty! :D

abztjolx.jpg
Wanna bite that... ummm

Back