Ladies, post your best bubble ass pic...

x1apw2.png
[/IMG]
So ready for my first BBC!

x1apw2.png
902azl.png

You have a nice body and a hot ass!~

Some on this site think that black superiority is a white boi's fantasy and that any white bitch boi who admits that he is inferior in every way is gay. Those white boi's and women who are enlightened to what is actually happening all around them and who understand their ego must be put aside, have learned to appreciate and find fun and excitement in our women being taken from us. We revel in the humiliation of what has come to pass. There is an old saying: "If you can't beat them, join them". I will kneel before any black male who wants to have sex with my willing partner and thank, even beg him to screw her as we all know I never could. I will kiss his ass and thank him once she is satisfied. Why? Because that is the right thing to do. It is the only thing to do. There isn't a choice. So some understand and some do not. But those who do not understand have blinders on. Eventually, they will be ****** to see the truth as so many already have. BBC rules. It's a simple as that. Denying this will not make it go away white boi. When black men win, we all win. See it this way or you will be disappointed when you realize that your "swinging life style" is really nothing more than your wife getting what she really needs under the guise of "enhancing your sex life". Dream on white bitch boi. Try telling her to stop once she has tasted the ******* you will never be able to provide. I don't care how big your white penis is. Black men are more than a cock. Black men are more than the color of their skin. Black men are more than a different cultural background. Black men are superior mentally, sensually, physically, spiritually and sexually in general. While there are some men who can emulate their talent (me being one of them) these men can never match the God like sexuality that they were not blessed with. I often have told my white girlfriends to imagine the hottest man they know and to even call me by his name while we fuck. 100% of the time, her fantasy man (usually who she has fucked) has been a black man. That's right! Degrading myself for my woman's pleasure is often necessary if I am to keep her happy. At least she can think of a black stud while we fuck and get off better for it. Black men rule all white pussy. Some people just don't realize it yet.
white bois were born to lick, suck and serve. It's the natural order of the universe.
View attachment 256936
Great outlook on it. Although I am somewhat ashamed to admit it, I too have basically the same views.

Great outlook on it. Although I am somewhat ashamed to admit it, I too have basically the same views.
Being "ashamed to admit it" is natural. In time, it is the "shame" that becomes the intense excitement. A black man enjoys the white boi's shame but could never allow himself to be shamed in this way. Therein lies an essential difference and the essence of white male existence.

Back