Ladies, post your best bubble ass pic...

Seriously, you're promoting the slavery of white men and now you're getting PC with me? Chill the fuck out.
You can like all my posts if you want. It doen't mean I have to "like" you. I don't promote slavery. I am a realist and I live my life the way I want. Everyone else can live their way as well. Using the "n" word on my thread is NOT acceptable period and I frankly do not care if you like me or not.

You can like all my posts if you want. It doen't mean I have to "like" you. I don't promote slavery. I am a realist and I live my life the way I want. Everyone else can live their way as well. Using the "n" word on my thread is NOT acceptable period and I frankly do not care if you like me or not.
You do promote slavery. I get off on the kink, but I think you really believe it. Maybe you're not even really being serious about this argument. Probably part of the fantasy. You know, you have to completely get into character as you worship black men, so naturally you're going to go after someone who uses the N word, even in a humorous, self-deprecating way like I did, as a racist to prove how submissive you truly are. I get it, I really do. We all roleplay on here, but let's not start fights over it.

BSPRdSLCcAAY1_X.png
what a fucking skinny, sexy n teasing body,:inlove:

You do promote slavery. I get off on the kink, but I think you really believe it. Maybe you're not even really being serious about this argument. Probably part of the fantasy. You know, you have to completely get into character as you worship black men, so naturally you're going to go after someone who uses the N word, even in a humorous, self-deprecating way like I did, as a racist to prove how submissive you truly are. I get it, I really do. We all roleplay on here, but let's not start fights over it.
You don't get it. Supposing who I am and what I believe and saying "mabe you" before your sentences doesn't mean you understand or know me. If you want to know me, why don't you ask a question?

You don't get it. Supposing who I am and what I believe and saying "mabe you" before your sentences doesn't mean you understand or know me. If you want to know me, why don't you ask a question?
One more thing I have to say. You can check every post I have ever done on this sight. You will never see one in which I used the "n" word. I don't think it is respectful regardless as to whether you are being yourself or "role-playing" online, as you put it. The U.S.A. is going through a time of overt racial unrest that can only be compared to the 1960's. I say "overt" because the unrest isn't something new or unique. I choose not to perpetuate hatred through words even if some say they can be used in a context that is "harmless". So, while it is anyone's right to express themselves, I would appreciate it if people did not use that word in any form in a thread I started for the enjoyment of everyone. Obviously, I feel strongly about this and I don't think it requires prolonged conversation. Please respect my request on this thread.

One more thing I have to say. You can check every post I have ever done on this sight. You will never see one in which I used the "n" word. I don't think it is respectful regardless as to whether you are being yourself or "role-playing" online, as you put it. The U.S.A. is going through a time of overt racial unrest that can only be compared to the 1960's. I say "overt" because the unrest isn't something new or unique. I choose not to perpetuate hatred through words even if some say they can be used in a context that is "harmless". So, while it is anyone's right to express themselves, I would appreciate it if people did not use that word in any form in a thread I started for the enjoyment of everyone. Obviously, I feel strongly about this and I don't think it requires prolonged conversation. Please respect my request on this thread.
And everything you do on this site plays into "Mandingo" stereotypes and none of that helps said unrest. I can admit I fuck around on here, you openly said you believe in black supremacy. As opposed to white supremacy I guess?

Back