Ladies, post your best bubble ass pic...

I only wish there was a button for "love" instead of like.

There is!

LoveButton.png

Women should be for everybody not just black men. I know women who go for a nice ass too. And sometime beat the guys to it first. Lol
yes but we should not be encouraging white women to be with white males under any circumstances. That is a waste.
White males should refrain from spreading around their inferior sperm. I'm serious! I have not cum in a white woman for over two years and I am proud to do my part! I have learned that it isn't fair to procreate and make yet another subservient weak white person. While it is fun for black men to screw white women, when there are no more white people, mixed race people are the most beautiful and I am sure black men will have a great time with them and then there will be no stupid prejudice in the world.

yes but we should not be encouraging white women to be with white males under any circumstances. That is a waste.
White males should refrain from spreading around their inferior sperm. I'm serious! I have not cum in a white woman for over two years and I am proud to do my part! I have learned that it isn't fair to procreate and make yet another subservient weak white person. While it is fun for black men to screw white women, when there are no more white people, mixed race people are the most beautiful and I am sure black men will have a great time with them and then there will be no stupid prejudice in the world.
Since the extinction of white people is an eventual reality, and a natural progression i celebrate the wonderful future.

...While it is fun for black men to screw white women, when there are no more white people, mixed race people are the most beautiful and I am sure black men will have a great time with them and then there will be no stupid prejudice in the world.
Since the extinction of white people is an eventual reality, and a natural progression i celebrate the wonderful future.

Get :help:

Back