Ladies: How rough do you like it?

Chrisusa1776

Male
Real Person
From
MI, US
I am curious, what is the roughest that you ladies like it? I mean not just a little hairpulling? And how do you cucks like it to see your life made to be submissive with some roughness?

i never realized how kinky my wife could be until a year ago. she is very submissive & likes it rough. having known her since 1962 i was shocked.

this is exactly why wives need more than one guy fucking them. as her hubby, i never would treat her like a slut, even though that is what she likes, & needs. she would have to find it with someone else.

I enjoy it playfully rough. I like some *******, slapping, spanking, hair pulling. I like it to be playful and fun more than the purpose being to cause pain.
Mmmmmm my kind of girl! 👍

Just the sound of your statement and the things that you like during a session of rough sex is as sweet as honey to me!

I will be such a gentleman when we meet. I will seduce you, be smooth and passionate as I make out with you and kiss your sexy lips, just before I grab you by your hair and ******* you to your knees and fuck that pretty face till your makeup and tears are running down your face! 😎

I’m down for as rough as it gets, if I feel uncomfortable I let someone know but until then go hard 😏🙈

Back