Ladies How many times can your Bull Cum?

My fiance's first and only black man did cum 3-4, even 5 times on every meeting. Sessions lasted about four hours. I'm really amazed about that number because for me one is enough. I think the situation is a bit different to him but probably two rounds would still be my maximum even in his boots.

Which makes his ability more special, is that my gf wasn't only woman he had sex with at the time (I know that). After one visit in his place my gf said she was suspicious that there were another woman right before her. Black man had some troubles to get hard but he still was able to fuck my gf two or three rounds. Only he knows how many shot he gave to previous visiter. On next visit he did many rounds with her easily again.

Last edited:
The first bbc to cum in her went 5 times in an hour
Myself I'd prefer a stud who fucked for a hour before coming. Bet your wife would to. A guy who climaxes every 12 minutes is not a stud, he is more likely a figment of imagination. But then a very clever guy can make his cock throb repeatedly without ejaculation. I've had that tried a few times one even with a condom. Funny thing when it came off well I'll just say most people could spit one time and have more liquid in that condom than five loads of his cum.

I would say 2-3 good rounds or loads in one play meeting. I’m determined to have an overnight though and get those numbers up :cool:
I like your thinking, Overnight is a blast but let me give you a heads up. Never had a guy in twenty six years of parties who got off more than four times. Had a couple try for five, they said they had the sensation but produced no cum. The way to get more cum is more guys.

I like your thinking, Overnight is a blast but let me give you a heads up. Never had a guy in twenty six years of parties who got off more than four times. Had a couple try for five, they said they had the sensation but produced no cum. The way to get more cum is more guys.
Ive had plenty over the years that could cum 3 or 4 times in an hour or so. A few that could cum 2x in a row without leaving my cunt or going soft (the last one was very young..that little ******* went 3 straight!). My present hubby is one of my all time favorites. He literally full out fucked and came in and on me in less than 90 minutes 6 times! it was our second meet and first not pretty *******! I was like YESS i found my default one man gang bang!! Hes slowed down some in 12 years ..but is great about making sure i get..plenty of back up cock:)

My fiance's first and only black man did cum 3-4 times on every meeting. Sessions lasted about four hours. I'm really amazed about that number because for me one is enough. I think the situation is a bit different to him but probably two rounds would still be my maximum even in his boots.

Which makes his ability more special, is that my gf wasn't only woman he had sex with at the time (I know that). After one visit in his place my gf said she was suspicious that there were another woman right before her. Black man had some troubles to get hard but he still was able to fuck my gf two or three rounds. Only he knows how many shot he gave to previous visiter. On next visit he did many rounds with her easily again.
Hot!!!

My bull fucks me twice every time we meet and cums both times giving me more seed than my husband could manage , on a special occasion we stayed at his for the night and he fucked me four times over an eight hours cumin each time. Giving me so much cum .
I will also give him oral and he loves to pull out and shoot his cum over my face and hair as a mark of ownership.

Last edited:
Back