Ladies How fast does you Husband or BF cum

Yes possible. Special creampie treat he get when it's time to clean up bulls mess inside me.

Thats why I like at moment more prastate milking. Anal dildo in. Turn on the vibration and wait. He not touching himself and me not his winky penis too. Finish. Than he can lick his sperm from the floor.
Nice training. I bet he loves it. A third treat prostate orgasm for him and more cleanup

Thanks. At the beginning we agreed when he is faster than me. Finish me with licking and cleaning up.
I told him I got bored and when he want to cum only by prostate milking. He agreed immediately.
Win win. I can watch my movie and he cum during that time in front of me.
. I bet he loves it. A third treat prostate orgasm for him and more cleanup

Great Job mines still in training. No orgasm yet but lots of pre-cum

Never understood this question or how long you last in bed. It isn't a competition. You are supposed to enjoy yourself and each other, otherwise there is no point in it. It's not a race of how fast either of you cums. There's also a ton of other ways to make your partner cum, especially with females.

Well said.
If men took their time, they might rediscover how to put a smile back on their lady's face.

Yes possible. Special creampie treat he get when it's time to clean up bulls mess inside me.

Thats why I like at moment more prastate milking. Anal dildo in. Turn on the vibration and wait. He not touching himself and me not his winky penis too. Finish. Than he can lick his sperm from the floor.
I would love to make a mess inside you.

It depends with my husband. They’re times if we’re alone he can last 30 minutes having conventional sex with me. But if he is getting me after watching me with a black guy. Then he pretty much is a 2 minute man.

Ass is reserved for black men only.

Blow jobs he lasts around 5 minutes

I don’t give him hand jobs he can do that himself

Back