Ladies How fast does you Husband or BF cum

Never understood this question or how long you last in bed. It isn't a competition. You are supposed to enjoy yourself and each other, otherwise there is no point in it. It's not a race of how fast either of you cums. There's also a ton of other ways to make your partner cum, especially with females.

1) 10-15 mins, max 20, min 5.
2) 10 mins
3) 15-20 mins, max 25.
4) No anal

Good, bad or average?
very good
mine cums fast but he can have multiple orgasms and his cock stays hard.
Usually I have to tell him to stop
he can keep cuming 3 to 5 times average and he still jerks off

No at the beginning he could do it for 2 or 3 hours. With the time it changed to that.
Is not satisfied me when just a few minutes - finish and that's it. Even he licking and clean up the mess it will not be an orgasm like from a rock hard penis.
He's probably cums faster to do cleanup getting a reward twice. Once from cumming and than cleanup giving you an orgasm and getting a special creampie treat.

He's probably cums faster to do cleanup getting a reward twice. Once from cumming and than cleanup giving you an orgasm and getting a special creampie treat.
Yes possible. Special creampie treat he get when it's time to clean up bulls mess inside me.

Thats why I like at moment more prastate milking. Anal dildo in. Turn on the vibration and wait. He not touching himself and me not his winky penis too. Finish. Than he can lick his sperm from the floor.

Back