Ladies , Have you fucked

Sadly, more white guys for me up until my early forties, and then black guys only from there on out...😈😈😈 I had to catch up for lost time, ♠️♠️♠️ Now only one black guy for me, Mr. TopCat, 😘🥰💋

White guys couldn't handle my sky high sex drive...They would always cum within seconds to minutes, 🤣🤣🤣
Would have liked to try to see if I could last, lol.

Sadly, more white guys for me up until my early forties, and then black guys only from there on out...😈😈😈 I had to catch up for lost time, ♠️♠️♠️ Now only one black guy for me, Mr. TopCat, 😘🥰💋

White guys couldn't handle my sky high sex drive...They would always cum within seconds to minutes, 🤣🤣🤣
@Jenna4BBC, I knew you would like this post of mine, !!! You know you can have a piece of my sexiness anytime, 😋😋😋

I've only had sex with two white guys. My younger years. Quickly tired of them. Nice guys. But duds in bed. I have a thing for Black guys, but also burly Mexican guys. So probably a tie between Mexicans and Blacks... who I spread my legs for.
It makes us white guys jealous but also aroused that black men are tapping in more and more beautiful white girls leaving us white guys harder and harder to find white girls.

Back