Ladies have you ever fucked a stranger

Yes , I found myself in a very strange situation, I had a photo shoot for my husband’s birthday, erotic , dressed in underwear the photographer was a lovely older black man who advertised his business an an underwear shop , he was so gentle and new how to get me relaxed in the poses I did and in what I was wearing , the session was long but I was really enjoying it , he realised I was into it so he suggested poses , with his help I became aroused a little , one stage he helped me in a pose and he actually had to handle me , his hand brushed my now wet panties , we just looked at each other , he kissed me , removed my panties and sucked me , he squeezed my nipples and tits , he led me to the couch sat me down removed his pants spread my legs and fucked me , my first orgasm happened my body was on fire feeling his huge cock reaching deep in me , finally he pulled out and fed me his cock head as I opened my mouth he shot a huge load down my throat , I cleaned him up then had a wash , I thanked him telling him to post the photos to me and left .

Their all strangers the first time! But only a stranger once but like most of the comments many strangers or first time fucks especially at sex clubs or parties. We rarely go to a club or party with friends those who we know we prefer to have them at our home where we can enjoy a more intimate encounter all over the house or back yard. I do have to say first time encounters with strangers are always exciting.

Back