Ladies have you ever fucked a stranger

Yes after meeting him in a bar.
My husband and I had been for a meal in a bar / restaurant. We had to send a mea back as it was cold. We had the meal replace , had two bottles of red wine and had just finished the second bottle of wine and decided it was time to pay and leave .
I had noticed a black guy standing at the bar , he looked fit was quite good looking and I was eyeing him up slyly as my husband went to pay our bill.
My husband stood next to him while waiting for our bill , the black guy started talking to my husband asking if our meal was ok . My husband explained that it wasn’t up to the normal high standard that we enjoyed there . The black guy was a temporary Head Chef .
He told the bartender not to charge for one of the meals and offered my husband and I a ******* to apologise for the meal . My husband accepted his offer he got the drinks and came over to the table where we were sitting, introduced himself to me again apologising for the meal asking if he could sit with us. I found him sexually intoxicating, I had noticed a very nice shape in his loose trousers as he walked over to us asked our names, then telling us his name was Martin.
We sat chatting when he said I noticed you eyeing my crotch as I walked over , I started blushing he said I reckon your into black cock . Both my husband and I were both taken aback by his comments. My husband eventually said yes we are into cuckolding but only with black guy’s. He replied well let’s go back to my flat and see what happens, on saying that he stroked my thigh making it obvious what he wanted.
My husband said well ok but you leave before us and we will catch you up down the street from here as we don’t want other staff to know we are going back to your place with you.
We met him down the street and walked to his flat , my husband said it’s your opinion to how far you go with him .As soon as we entered his flat, he turned to my husband asking him if he was ok with him fucking me , my husband replied if my wife is up for it then so am I . Martin took my hand placing it on on his crotch so I could feel his penis, it felt good, he then told me be a good whore and get on your knees get my cock out and suck it bitch .
I did as told looking at my husband as i got his semi hard black cock out it was about eight inches long but not to thick but only semi erect.
I cupped his balls as I took the cock head into my mouth licking pre cum from his cock eye, as I stroked his balls and started slowly sucking his cock slowly getting more into my mouth with him getting harder.

Last edited:
Yes , I found myself in a very strange situation, I had a photo shoot for my husband’s birthday, erotic , dressed in underwear the photographer was a lovely older black man who advertised his business an an underwear shop , he was so gentle and new how to get me relaxed in the poses I did and in what I was wearing , the session was long but I was really enjoying it , he realised I was into it so he suggested poses , with his help I became aroused a little , one stage he helped me in a pose and he actually had to handle me , his hand brushed my now wet panties , we just looked at each other , he kissed me , removed my panties and sucked me , he squeezed my nipples and tits , he led me to the couch sat me down removed his pants spread my legs and fucked me , my first orgasm happened my body was on fire feeling his huge cock reaching deep in me , finally he pulled out and fed me his cock head as I opened my mouth he shot a huge load down my throat , I cleaned him up then had a wash , I thanked him telling him to post the photos to me and left .

Their all strangers the first time! But only a stranger once but like most of the comments many strangers or first time fucks especially at sex clubs or parties. We rarely go to a club or party with friends those who we know we prefer to have them at our home where we can enjoy a more intimate encounter all over the house or back yard. I do have to say first time encounters with strangers are always exciting.

Back