Ladies have you ever fucked a stranger

Yes frequently. When we go on our usual Florida vacation, hubby always arranges dates for me. He knows that I like black men and has always picks out good guys for me. Anyway, as we leave the beach my husband will just tell me "You have a date in an hour", we go to our room I shower, put makeup on and typically put on a sheer robe, no bra, no panties. When there is a knock on the door, I answer the door and basically fuck whoever is there.

Sometimes flirting and picking up a guy is fun, but I also enjoy the no frills, no hassle, just fuck the black guy knocking at the door.

Yes frequently. When we go on our usual Florida vacation, hubby always arranges dates for me. He knows that I like black men and has always picks out good guys for me. Anyway, as we leave the beach my husband will just tell me "You have a date in an hour", we go to our room I shower, put makeup on and typically put on a sheer robe, no bra, no panties. When there is a knock on the door, I answer the door and basically fuck whoever is there.

Sometimes flirting and picking up a guy is fun, but I also enjoy the no frills, no hassle, just fuck the black guy knocking at the door.
That is exactly like my wife. Prefers black men above all else, but loves fucking strangers. Sometimes does the flirting thing and gets picked up or picks up a guy.

Last edited:
My girlfriend and I were on this site and she read my tale then started to laugh , remembering an outing we had some time ago , in the UK we went out to lunch to an English pub , great afternoon but we were both a little tipsy and horny due to our conversation about our sex lives , taking a bus home we decided to go to the top deck giggling as we climbed the stairs , on the back seats were three black men , Jill giggling loudly said hey look our after dinner mints , as we sat down one shouted , hey girls want company , Jill turned and said , could you handle two sluts , that was it , they came down and sat behind us asking all sorts of questions, the trip was fantastic so we’re the guys , one asked if we would like to get off at there stop and have a ******* , both feeling like we did accepred there invitation
walking to there house we held hands and flirted , inside they opened a bottle scotch , looking over to see where Jill was , she was now kissing one ,this started our fun afternoon , Jill and I got fucked by all three guys , total strangers , after one huge fuck fest we both got dressed and left to catch the bus to our destination, giggling all the was home .

It's been a several years but yes, I have to confess, I have been with guys I just met that night. We had a small group of girlfriends that went on a "ladies" weekend once a year to Florida. And since everyone was "naughty" at some point there were no tattle tellers, lol! Margerette's and music can be very erotic, and you seem to lose a lot of inhibitions....not to mention clothes!!!!

It's been a several years but yes, I have to confess, I have been with guys I just met that night. We had a small group of girlfriends that went on a "ladies" weekend once a year to Florida. And since everyone was "naughty" at some point there were no tattle tellers, lol! Margerette's and music can be very erotic, and you seem to lose a lot of inhibitions....not to mention clothes!!!!
i need to visit florida on the weekend that you and your lady friends go. :)

I have to admit that I have…
One was recently , my massage man(story is on here) , but that was kinda pre arranged and I knew what I was getting into.
The morning there was when I was young, I was living with my boyfriend at the time, and we had another huge row and he ruined my weekend, I was in floods of tears and trying to buy wine when I met this older handsome black guy who looked after me when I took a fall.
Xx

Back