Ladies have you ever fucked a stranger

I was trying on a dress in an up market boutique ,being served by an lovely dark man , as I was trying it on he came in to see if I was ok , unfortunately I was half naked at the time , he stood and smiled , helping me he had access to all of me , it fitted wonderfully , he un zipped me and the dress fell giving him access to my now hard nipples , what is a woman to do , yes he fucked me , I gave him head and walked out.
Yes I can understand that very well, what should a woman do there, except to spread the legs, and to serve the Black Bull properly, and then to thank.

Have you ever fucked a stranger who is blk.
I'm not sure if this relates to the question, but I'll still post it. // Several years ago went to a restaurant where we were supposed to meet a black man that we had met on Adult Friend Finder. We had talked on the phone and felt comfortable with meeting him. She was seated in the middle (Circular booth) and all three of us had become comfortable with this situation. There was a very serious sexual undertone that we all felt, so when I slowly put my hand in her lap I wasn't that surprised to find HIS hand already there! It was mid afternoon and the place was not all that crowed, so she took a chance and suddenly leaned over and put her head in his lap!She sucked him for just a few seconds, but that was enough to convince all three of us that we needed to be in a private setting. Within an hour we were in a motel and he had her on her back, fucking her like he owned her. My question is this: was he still considered to be a stranger??

Back