Ladies, do you like the idea of your cuck bringing you out on dates with your favorite bull?

Do you like this idea?

• I'm female and I like this idea.

• I'm female and I don't like this idea.

• I'm male and I like this idea.

• I'm male and I don't like this idea.

Results are only viewable after voting.

2dian2

Male
I don't know about anyone else, but I find extremely arousing the idea of attending a wife/gf on a date with her favorite black bull. I like the idea of being as conspicuous and visible as possible. Ideally everything would transpire as close to our own neighborhood as possible, so friends and family might see us and strangers will recognize us in the future.

I just love everything about this concept. Going around to multiple clothing stores to help her pick out a nice outfit and shoes, all the while making unmistakable comments like "I bet he'll like that" or "that will show off your curves, black men love that". Going to his hood to have her go to his door to and pick him up. Chauffeuring them around while they flirt and kiss in the back seat. Bringing them to a nice restaurant and paying for the "table for 3". Recording them the whole while and encouraging them to be romantic and playful. (The more people noticing us, the better). Then maybe watch (and record) them going bowling, or something else entertaining. Maybe videoing them as they have a romantic walk at a park. Bringing them home to have some wine and dance in our apartment, then just see where it goes from there.

I voted "I don't like this idea" because I believe her dates should be an intimate moment between her and her date only. The last thing she needs is to be micro-managed.

Back