Ladies, cucks, black men what are your favorite creampie positions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. . .We tried the lover in doggy position, with me underneath. While it worked well, and I ended up with a good part of his load in my mouth, sadly, we did not have an independent third person to photograph it. We had trouble keeping everything in alignment that day. I also discovered that yeah, cum in your eye really does burn!

I'm not into licking out her pussy after the other guy has shot his load inside her. So myself I love it when she's in:
missionary

Then that way a little more of his semen stays inside her for longer while we're doing things together.
There's nothing more dirty than when you're out on the town together, knowing she has another mans semen inside her pussy and no one else knows it but us.

Last edited:
Wife and i in 69 with me on bottom. Bull behind her doggie. I'm able to lick her clit and his balls. He can swap between her pussy and my throat. Easy to get the load at the end and occasionally he will pump it straight from the tap right into my hot waiting mouth. I love being her cuck and our bulls bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back