Ladies, are your orgasms stronger during B2W sex?

Hands down, not even close, by my third orgasms they have complete control, every thrust is like another spasm all on its own, granted that usually happens after anyone gives me three orgasms, but blacks usually are the ones that give me those three, no guarantee of three orgasms in a row with a white guy, it’s possible, but not guaranteed!

I also believe a reason why it's more intense is because as the Bull I am trying to be one of her best lovers of all time and the best Bull who has ever phucked her married pu$$y as well as I am also trying to also put on a good performance for hubby because I know he wants his wife to be experiencing her best sex and adult fun in this lifestyle so as a Bull I am focusing on making that happen for them and all of that is besides the fact that married pu$$y is just so good because it belongs to someone else!♠️

I also believe a reason why it's more intense is because as the Bull I am trying to be one of her best lovers of all time and the best Bull who has ever phucked her married pu$$y as well as I am also trying to also put on a good performance for hubby because I know he wants his wife to be experiencing her best sex and adult fun in this lifestyle so as a Bull I am focusing on making that happen for them and all of that is besides the fact that married pu$$y is just so good because it belongs to someone else!♠️

Same for me.

Back