LA BBC for BBW/Preggo

Hi everyone, just moved to LA and dont have anyone to play with unfortunately. i LOVE thicker women and would love to meet some in the area. even more points if your pregnant (MAJOR points). Im very new to the group/cuckold thing but am open to trying with the right ppl if the vibe is right. Willing to travel a bit if worth it. Send me a message is anyone is interested
image1.jpeg

PS: Non Bbw feel free to hit me up too.

hello here is mom and doughter from Germany 46 and 23 y with same Passion ..we love blacks
so we have german parents in Philadelphia but travel also inside USA . next Visite this yeahr in Mai
maybe we can planing Visite LA also. we are reale blonde with huge boobs and my doughter is thicker at me and in 4 month pregnant , ist a Problem for you she is preggy from a White man ?

hello here is mom and doughter from Germany 46 and 23 y with same Passion ..we love blacks
so we have german parents in Philadelphia but travel also inside USA . next Visite this yeahr in Mai
maybe we can planing Visite LA also. we are reale blonde with huge boobs and my doughter is thicker at me and in 4 month pregnant , ist a Problem for you she is preggy from a White man ?
check messages

Hi everyone, just moved to LA and dont have anyone to play with unfortunately. i LOVE thicker women and would love to meet some in the area. even more points if your pregnant (MAJOR points). Im very new to the group/cuckold thing but am open to trying with the right ppl if the vibe is right. Willing to travel a bit if worth it. Send me a message is anyone is interested
View attachment 1154855

PS: Non Bbw feel free to hit me up too.
I'm in Orange County..

Do you have a kik? Interested in exchanging a couple of pix to see if we may meet. We are committed couple looking for a straight respectful male for discreet non sub cuckold situation. Male may join but prefers watching.

Back