L

I've read this thread and I'm confused. You first state that your wife is cheating without your consent. Later you say you were supposed to be watching . Sounds like one of you brought up the subject before she met anyone. If you've talked about it is it really cheating or her just following up without you being involved. I'm curious did you bring up the idea of another guy while you watch. If so did she do it in a way that assured you of finding out. If that's what took place you might just be getting a lesson in revenge for suggesting the affair in the first place. Your marriage may not be over. Only you know that, if she hasn't mentioned either of you leaving I'd say the ball is in your park. Do the work, repair the damage. I can tell you that in our years of swinging or open marriage whatever you choose to call it I've heard and seen more than one situation that were similar to what you describe. Most of them worked out, especially those with children. They i believe were caused by one of the couple pushing something the other was just not able to accept.

I brought it up and we did some roll play and using toy etc fantasy was mine and I pushed it and she went along with it. Yes I would want to watch but we didn’t talk about doing it for real. It was a fantasy. But she met a guy online and two weeks later she had affair and wanted divorce.
Then dump her and cut your loses. She's a no good liar. She's no good.

Focus on finding a good, honest partner to swing with, not a cheater and liar.

Back