Kneeling for BBC

The young hot white girl kneeling to propose to her black boyfriend is rather different but I think we will be seeing much more of it in the future.. Once a white girl gets seriously involved with a good black guy, she just doesn’t want him to get away..
you are absolutely right

Noticing the wedding band on her first get in the first photo, there’s a very slim chance that the black guy is her husband… and it would be exciting to me if her husband was clueless to her black lover..after the blowjob. I’d bet he fucks her hard and deeper than she’s ever been fucked before, that is if she hasn’t had black cock before..and from her expression, it doesn’t look like this was her first black experience

Noticing the wedding band on her first get in the first photo, there’s a very slim chance that the black guy is her husband… and it would be exciting to me if her husband was clueless to her black lover..after the blowjob. I’d bet he fucks her hard and deeper than she’s ever been fucked before, that is if she hasn’t had black cock before..and from her expression, it doesn’t look like this was her first black experience
These are some pics from a few years ago. I remember that her husband was white, and apparently (who knows) it was his first black cock

The young hot white girl kneeling to propose to her black boyfriend is rather different but I think we will be seeing much more of it in the future.. Once a white girl gets seriously involved with a good black guy, she just doesn’t want him to get away..
I bet she will do just about anything to keep him, with just about nothing off limits.

Back