Kneeling for BBC

this slut will be kneeling tonight that i am sure of, i ve been with her all day seen the texts she is meeting a guy who she used to fuck before i asked her today and told her it about time she gave him a call to get his cock in her again, she said "when" i said why not tonight we have been drinking all day and i was in right horny mood knowing she has a wet slippery cunt beteween her legs today and i really felt like a fuck in sloppy seconds so she agreed to call him and bingo looks like bit sun has made everyone horny , she just getting ready for me to drop her off for him now at 8.pm hes meeting her in local bar she just finishing getting ready and away we go, she told me not expect her come home tonight so harny as i am im goping have to wit until the morning to get my reward, do we love dropping our sluts off for other men to enjoy?????????View attachment 6118718
love this hot wife

Wife, when I was getting a blowjob from her,never kneeled,bobbed her head down,very half hearted.
Justin has taught her to always kneel,and when she’s not caressing his balls,hands behind her back.
She always says,he says to her every time ,’don’t waste a drop’

Back