Kinkiest Fantasy?

I wanted to add one thing..
Mine is perhaps a little out there, maybe not though. My secret fantasy is to be surrounded by several young males, 18ish, and told to strip in front of them while they watch and comment. I'd love it if for some or all it would be their first ever white woman in the flesh. For any first timers, let me know. I'd LOVE to dance naked for them and spread myself open to give them a good look. My body can be used/abused as a learning tool for them. There's more, but you get the idea.
I think we all know what the more might be and I'm sure it would be a fun and educational experience for everyone!

I wanted to add one thing..
Mine is perhaps a little out there, maybe not though. My secret fantasy is to be surrounded by several young males, 18ish, and told to strip in front of them while they watch and comment. I'd love it if for some or all it would be their first ever white woman in the flesh. For any first timers, let me know. I'd LOVE to dance naked for them and spread myself open to give them a good look. My body can be used/abused as a learning tool for them. There's more, but you get the idea.
I started a poll to see how many bulls would want to expose me after. You can pick 1 or 2 of the choices at:

Probably a little vanity on my part being as I am older now, but I do fantasize. One I've had is to be taken by a group, preferably black, and made to strip and dance naked for them. They would ridicule me, taking video and pictures of me stripping, dancing, and in bdsm, that they intend to distribute. I got as far as creating a poll on my profile. It looks like there is some interest ;)

Back