Kinkiest Fantasy?

Mine is perhaps a little out there, maybe not though. My secret fantasy is to be surrounded by several young males, 18ish, and told to strip in front of them while they watch and comment. I'd love it if for some or all it would be their first ever white woman in the flesh. My body can be used/abused as a learning tool for them. There's more, but you get the idea.

A neighbour moving in, and blackmailing her with *******. Bringing them round and abusing her, making her suck him, offering her more and more gear. Eventually letting me know and boasting, her begging me that she's hooked on gear and she's fine with him using her as long as she gets her fix. Eventually him even doing it when I'm there. Just letting himself in and her excitedly running upstairs to please him. Him laughing, sharing photos and videos of what he does to her on here, sending me links, telling me how he owns my wife now.

Появилась девушка, чтобы создать семейный рогоносец с BBC. У женщин было 4-6 наблюдаемых негров, которые можно было бы увидеть к нам в дом и с периодичностью у них можно обнаружить ночевать. Свадьба, брачная ночь у жены с ее неграми и после первой брачной ночи на следующий день ее отправляют на стерилизацию!And kiss her men's feet!

Last edited:
Mine is perhaps a little out there, maybe not though. My secret fantasy is to be surrounded by several young males, 18ish, and told to strip in front of them while they watch and comment. I'd love it if for some or all it would be their first ever white woman in the flesh. My body can be used/abused as a learning tool for them. There's more, but you get the idea.
Oh we DO get the idea don't you worry.

I wanted to add one thing..
Mine is perhaps a little out there, maybe not though. My secret fantasy is to be surrounded by several young males, 18ish, and told to strip in front of them while they watch and comment. I'd love it if for some or all it would be their first ever white woman in the flesh. For any first timers, let me know. I'd LOVE to dance naked for them and spread myself open to give them a good look. My body can be used/abused as a learning tool for them. There's more, but you get the idea.

Back