Karen's Birthday Bash

BaltMDcple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MD, US
Karen’s Birthday is Friday the 16th and I’m planning a birthday surprise for her. Between her rotator cuff injury, aging parent issues, *******’ stuff. and work, it’s been almost a year since we’ve had any fun.

I’m looking for a few single well hung black guys, thick ones to the front. She's a very sensual and tactile woman, multi orgasmic, a squirter, and loves - absolutely loves - to have men under her control in her mouth and then buried deep in her pussy. I like to watch her get well and truly serviced by several guys. She has fantasized about masturbating while guys surround her and jerk off until they shoot all over her. Who wants to help? She is also intrigued by blindfolds and light bondage. We both enjoy orally sharing men until rewarded with sweet cum. She loves to feel cocks cum inside her. She loves having several sets of hands and lips roaming her body, and deep kissing while watching me fluff guys.

My plan is to take her to dinner and the guys join us at our table as were having coffee, chat with us and flirt with her, then suggest retiring for the night. We can’t host, so it would require one of the guys to have a place to play, or for us all to split the cost of a nice room.

She likes guys at least 30, 5’10” or taller, and average to stocky build.

PM us for more info.20160610_175735c.jpgIMG_1790xx.jpgIMG_1792xx.jpg

Back