Kansas City-Couple seeking large group in July

BKswing

Couple
Real Person
From
FL, US
Hello all,
My wife and I are looking for around 8 guys for a gangbang sometime in July. This post is 100% real and we are serious. We are only interested in guys who will actually show up. If you can’t make it we understand, we just don’t have the time to chat as we need that time to coordinate with those who are participating.

We will not be sending any pics, the wife has a tumblr blog with plenty of pics on it. See below. All contact will be with me, the husband, until it is confirmed that you will be attending. At that point I will create a kik group with the wife. We are really excited for this so if you are interested please shoot us a message.

www.kimbrrr.tumblr.com

Attachments

• 973CB037-DC23-46BE-9350-9ED214F882D1.jpeg
    973CB037-DC23-46BE-9350-9ED214F882D1.jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Hello all,
My wife and I are looking for around 8 guys for a gangbang sometime in July. This post is 100% real and we are serious. We are only interested in guys who will actually show up. If you can’t make it we understand, we just don’t have the time to chat as we need that time to coordinate with those who are participating.

We will not be sending any pics, the wife has a tumblr blog with plenty of pics on it. See below. All contact will be with me, the husband, until it is confirmed that you will be attending. At that point I will create a kik group with the wife. We are really excited for this so if you are interested please shoot us a message.

www.kimbrrr.tumblr.com
Definitely will hit u up

Hello all,

www.kimbrrr.tumblr.com
Perfect tits

Hello all,

www.kimbrrr.tumblr.com
I’m very interested and ready

Back