Justa dream

First I will say that I am no writer, and this is just my fantasy about my wife . Hope you enjoy. I will start by describing her ..::
Jenny is 5'3" , weighs about 150 but carries it well in my eyes. Long brown hair , big blue eyes and dds to die for , she is fair skinned and has dark nipples that are always big and when cold or exited even bigger.
My fantasy finds her quite buzzed and separated from her friends at a big annual biker party at a camp ground near us. It draws hundreds every year. When she happens upon a tall , buff black man at a beer tent . He sees she's alone and strikes up a conversation . After a few drinks , feeling more at ease , she asks for a ride on his Harley. To which he says " only if I get to see those married white breasts of yours" .
To which she agrees with a smiles tells him only after the ride , thinking she can just bow out last minute saying she's married and won't cheat......

After riding for a half hour or so they pull up beside a lake , what's there is a fire , a few nice cabins, and about a dozen more Harley's. After getting off the bike, he hands her another mixed ******* and lights a monster sized joint. He takes a big puff and tells her to smoke up, and they will head back to the party he doesn't like to ride with pot on him . As she sips her strong ******* , and takes a toke, she hears music n voices . Men n woman laughing n coming closer . Before she knows it she has met everyone and is really feeling good now. She has yet to notice she is the only white person there. Then it starts to sprinkle rain, now wondering how wet she will be riding a bike in the rain back to town . Her new friend Mike grabs her hand and says they can wait it out in his cabin , his roomies are not back yet and they have a car . He will give her a ride back then .

Now inside , sitting on a sofa next to this huge black man , ******* , stoned n feeling great . He turns to her and says " I think it's time to pay up, I've been checkin that cleavage out all night . Let's get that shirt off before my boys get here" his tone had changed just a bit from friendly . Now trying to think of a way out of this she told him she was married and her husband would flip outif she knew he was here with another guy . Before she could even finish he was kissing her and lifting her top up. Feeling the pot and alcohol she kisses him back , lifting her arms to help him . Now kissing her neck , he reaches behind her to U clasp her bra , while he lays her back on the couch slowly . Now topless and just her loose bra covering her , legs spread with a huge black man stopping her from closing them . He sits up on his knees over her , he slowly pulls her bra down her arms and throws it behind him . When she say " ok you have seen them now I think I should get dressed, I'm married and it getting late" ....
Saying nothing he just starts kissing her , a little more eagerly this time and now he's gently kneeling her breasts and pinching her nipples . Which ALWAYS puts her over the edge. Every so often working his way down and biting or sucking her rock hard high beams and looking down at them with a smile . All the while taking short video clips and pics on his phone.....
Knowing she better stop now and trying to think of a way short of begging him to stop she hears a loud rumble outside . He tells her she better put her shirt back on quick it's his 2 roomies . We will have a night cap n go back . Scrambling for her top n bra so she can go quick to the bedroom , he yanks her bra out of her hand and laughs . Hearing voices she books it for the bedroom and dressed fast . Now her top is white and thin , after puting it on she rejoins her friend....

Back