Just turned Straight

After all the toys and fists I dont think you will find any fun with men. Go back to women...

After all the toys and fists I dont think you will find any fun with men. Go back to women...
So when you woke up todayā€¦. You decided out of all the things you could possibly beā€¦. You choose to be a cu*t?
Maybe you should take out that plug or fist you have up your assā€¦ or put one in whatever works

So when you woke up todayā€¦. You decided out of all the things you could possibly beā€¦. You choose to be a cu*t?
Maybe you should take out that plug or fist you have up your assā€¦ or put one in whatever works
Just like I said. You are already masculine so it just shows how you really cant just switch from gay to straight. You are sexually confused to me...

Just like I said. You are already masculine so it just shows how you really cant just switch from gay to straight. You are sexually confused to me...
You donā€™t know women very wellā€¦ i donā€™t need to explain myself or try to convince you otherwiseā€¦ I donā€™t care how I seem to you and if Iā€™m ā€œmasculineā€ for snapping back at youā€¦.then so be itā€¦ lastly I know what I want.. your opinion doesnā€™t matter and your confusion isnā€™t my problemā€¦ so stay blessed and be well

You donā€™t know women very wellā€¦ i donā€™t need to explain myself or try to convince you otherwiseā€¦ I donā€™t care how I seem to you and if Iā€™m ā€œmasculineā€ for snapping back at youā€¦.then so be itā€¦ lastly I know what I want.. your opinion doesnā€™t matter and your confusion isnā€™t my problemā€¦ so stay blessed and be well
Have fun and welcome to the site. But it doesnt seem like you really want to be submissive at all. Take care

Heated convo there ...
Everyone to his own...
Not heatedā€¦ just poor tasteā€¦ a woman will play her role if she can trust her man to handle businessā€¦ women have no problem submitting as long as the man is worth submitting tooā€¦

Thats it.
Submission is earned not a right. The conversation about submission is really not needed if roles are perfected in the first place.

itā€™s all about respect and understanding before submittingā€¦ I gotta be able to trust you and have faith that you will guide and lead us down a Godly pathā€¦ we both have to prove ourselves to each other and not become complacent and unappreciative of one anotherā€™s hard work

Back