david Johnson

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I have been thinking a lot about you sexy wives that are home horny waking up . Thinking of inviting a sexy man over while your significant other is at work or out with his friends. I really enjoy giving you sexy girlfriends and wives the pleasure u are looking for . I guess i have a things for married or relationship woman . They tend to know exactly what they want and when they want it . With little or no b.s. involved. This is what i am looking for in so cal . If there are any real woman looking for this please feel free to message my inbox. I will respond as fast as possible. I know there are some wives and girlfrends in the neighboring states that would like a few days or weekend with me due to them in my inbox. If you are out of state and very serious . Lets really talk about meeting . But that is a different horse of a different color . Planning is key. So if you are in the inland empire anf serious please feel free to message . Out of state also do the same . Have a lovely blessed day all of you and happy searching.

Attachments

• 20180612_001056.jpg
    20180612_001056.jpg
    835.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 20171121_022821.jpg
    20171121_022821.jpg
    765.9 KB · Views: 24
Back