Just another gentleman to add to all the rest.

ABetterWay

Male
From
MA, US
Seems to be a lot of gentlemen here like myself so I'm just going to introduce myself.
Thankful to all that have filled in their profiles. Below is basically mine.

Black Male. Boston, MA area. Been into this lifestyle for many many years. Always open to chat about the experiences. Offer advice.

Currently in active relationships but never say never.

Got started with wives back in my Navy days. Got my first wife there and never looked back. Have gone from being that secret on the side where the husbands had no idea to basically all of my couples are open and understanding with each other which has turned out much better for all involved.

My current couples pretty much all know each other. I've been involved with one couple for many many years and I originally met them through a friend. They happened to be swingers. Over the years they introduced to other curious couples that where into swinging but newer to the interracial experience. Over time, the 'swinging' stopped but not the wives with myself. These people are my friends, there is no humiliation or dominance. Just some real good times with some really open people.

J

Seems to be a lot of gentlemen here like myself so I'm just going to introduce myself.
Thankful to all that have filled in their profiles. Below is basically mine.

Black Male. Boston, MA area. Been into this lifestyle for many many years. Always open to chat about the experiences. Offer advice.

Currently in active relationships but never say never.

Got started with wives back in my Navy days. Got my first wife there and never looked back. Have gone from being that secret on the side where the husbands had no idea to basically all of my couples are open and understanding with each other which has turned out much better for all involved.

My current couples pretty much all know each other. I've been involved with one couple for many many years and I originally met them through a friend. They happened to be swingers. Over the years they introduced to other curious couples that where into swinging but newer to the interracial experience. Over time, the 'swinging' stopped but not the wives with myself. These people are my friends, there is no humiliation or dominance. Just some real good times with some really open people.

J
That's exactly what I would like to find for wife and myself" marriage .

Back