Just an interview

I don't think if she would fight it if they were alone there. Her face and eyes let him know that she is available for him :sex:
He looks like an arrogant bastard whose self confidence arising from his money, fame, muscles and the big thick meat between his legs. With all that she provoke him by starting the romantic comedy subject and by asking if he is "in". Also she didn't tried to stop him even in a gentle way.

I think she just wanted to joke like about wrestling here..in front of camera etc..but guy showed no shy and just took a chance to check her body and see what she will do...of course she will allow him do play cause camera is on (and she might delete it after) plus she wanted to stay cool girl...but it was clear that she started to enjoy this filthy conversation..pretty sure that he wouldn't need to try too hard to get her out on date..even most likely would fuck her at the really beginning of date:lips:
BBC on white:inlove::wub::sex:

I think she just wanted to joke like about wrestling here..in front of camera etc..but guy showed no shy and just took a chance to check her body and see what she will do...of course she will allow him do play cause camera is on (and she might delete it after) plus she wanted to stay cool girl...but it was clear that she started to enjoy this filthy conversation..pretty sure that he wouldn't need to try too hard to get her out on date..even most likely would fuck her at the really beginning of date:lips:
BBC on white:inlove::wub::sex:
But don't you think that she already knew how big libido he has and how reckless and arrogant he is? She poked the bull and found herself getting pound by him. Also consider, if it was any other white celebirity, we would talk about her "me too" campaign. But she allowed him to do it to her. I suppose she believed it was his right.

She guess went on what will be will be..hoped at beginning that he will be calm and take it as joke, but received instead aggressive and very comfortable action from his side. And think that she liked it, and because she let him to playfully fuck her virtually he got more comfortable and for sure he is not stoping now till he will give her good fuck

She guess went on what will be will be..hoped at beginning that he will be calm and take it as joke, but received instead aggressive and very comfortable action from his side. And think that she liked it, and because she let him to playfully fuck her virtually he got more comfortable and for sure he is not stoping now till he will give her good fuck
Do you mean he will be after her till he fucks her physically?

Back