Hotwife discussion

It's a cool vid, but has been around for ages in varying lengths and under various titles. They've made some other vids as well. I always felt this one comes close to how things really play out - and she's a babe! Kudos to this couple.
Under what name? Love to see more interviews with her! Especially with her tits out!

Under what name? Love to see more interviews with her! Especially with her tits out!
It's at the other place - I don't think we can post links to other sites here. Send me a pm and let me know you're interested and I'll keep my eye open for it. I had a slightly longer version for a long time, as it's so close to what our wives really do for us and I loved jacking to it. Then I noted there's a few more vids of her out there - I think she's pro-am. So I finally deleted it, but I had it for a couple of years. Over at the xH place.

It's at the other place - I don't think we can post links to other sites here. Send me a pm and let me know you're interested and I'll keep my eye open for it. I had a slightly longer version for a long time, as it's so close to what our wives really do for us and I loved jacking to it. Then I noted there's a few more vids of her out there - I think she's pro-am. So I finally deleted it, but I had it for a couple of years. Over at the xH place.
I think you can. Post it if you have the link, mate.

This clip has been around for a while. And, I agree......very hot as it is genuine and authentic (i.e. not scripted)

A few years ago, the longer version of this one was my "go-to" J.O. material. It pushed all of my buttons. Wife and I are older and this video is as close a recapture of how my wife and I played after her "date" as any I've ever come across. I deleted it in favor of newer material - the copy I had at the time wasn't real good as it had been reposted 8 thousand times, etc. I'm going to keep looking, - my guess is that there's copies of it in a few of deeper collections here.

Back