Just a discovering my fantasies

Hello everyone
My name is Jeff and I live in Kansas. I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend (pictures below, some she took, others I took) for a few years. We had an open relationship in which we shared multiple women before. We had also had a few experiences with other men. The one thing she jokes about is having yet to be "stretched out by a black cock." We live in pretty white suburb, but any interactions with black men have been interesting they love her butt lol. My girl is pretty flirtatious with everyone but we have been exclusive to each other for quite some time now. I'm not entirely sure how to bring up that I really want to watch her with a black guy. I mean it is kind of a weird request. Other couples and guys what has worked for you and what hasn't? She is open sexually to most new things but I just feel this kind of an odd request . Any suggestions. Also how do you black guys feel about tattooed goth couples. More so how do you feel about her?

View attachment 2188294View attachment 2188295View attachment 2188297View attachment 2188299View attachment 2188301View attachment 2188302View attachment 2188303View attachment 2188304View attachment 2188305View attachment 2188306
Mmmmm
Love the last pic
Ass outdoor
damn i wanna fuck her then and there
Sexy smile
And does she didn't wear bra there too?

Hello everyone
My name is Jeff and I live in Kansas. I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend (pictures below, some she took, others I took) for a few years. We had an open relationship in which we shared multiple women before. We had also had a few experiences with other men. The one thing she jokes about is having yet to be "stretched out by a black cock." We live in pretty white suburb, but any interactions with black men have been interesting they love her butt lol. My girl is pretty flirtatious with everyone but we have been exclusive to each other for quite some time now. I'm not entirely sure how to bring up that I really want to watch her with a black guy. I mean it is kind of a weird request. Other couples and guys what has worked for you and what hasn't? She is open sexually to most new things but I just feel this kind of an odd request . Any suggestions. Also how do you black guys feel about tattooed goth couples. More so how do you feel about her?

View attachment 2188294View attachment 2188295View attachment 2188297View attachment 2188299View attachment 2188301View attachment 2188302View attachment 2188303View attachment 2188304View attachment 2188305View attachment 2188306
Jeff she do have a beautiful ass as well as her face. Might I suggest next time you and her joke about being blacked that's the time to spring the question. Then again her joking about it could very well mean that she is wanting you to ask so she can say yes

Hello everyone
(...) We had an open relationship in which we shared multiple women before. We had also had a few experiences with other men. The one thing she jokes about is having yet to be "stretched out by a black cock." (...) any interactions with black men have been interesting (...). My girl is pretty flirtatious with everyone but we have been exclusive to each other for quite some time now. I'm not entirely sure how to bring up that I really want to watch her with a black guy. I mean it is kind of a weird request. Other couples and guys what has worked for you and what hasn't? She is open sexually to most new things but I just feel this kind of an odd request . Any suggestions.
(...)
"weird request", "odd request"? Why? You say, you`ve already had threesomes with both women and men. One question that ImO needs to be answered is why you have been "exclusive to each other for quite some time now". Maybe that is because your relationship has grown into something more serious?

You have a girlfriend that perfectly suits what you are longing for. She`s "flirtatious with everyone", sexually open to new things, and already mentioned she is having "yet to be 'stretched out by a black cock'". To me it seems like the ball is in your court now, so to speak. ;)

Maybe she doesn`t want to spoil a good thing. If your relationship is important to both of you, make clear that being sexually adventurous and experimental doesn`t get in the way of who you are as a couple, but only adds to your experience and enhances your relationship.

i don`t see why it should be so hard to bring it up again, as she has already made the initial remark. Next time you are "pillow-talking" just say something like "Remember you said you`d yet to have to be stretched out by a black dick? I`ve thought about it and have to say i find that picture of you with a black guy very intriguing. I really think that`s what we should do next."

Maybe that`s something that doesn`t roll off your tounge that easily, but it is neither weird nor odd after all your shared past experiences, don`t you think? Anyway, if you really want it to happen then you will need to have the guts to talk about it with her!

What had worked for my (now ex-because-of-other-reasons) long term girlfriend and me was that we never considered inviting another man for her to our bedroom as sex between her and the other guy, but always as sex between me and her, just a very kinky special kind of sex that we wouldn`t do every day.

It was much easier for her to start with this kind of lifestyle with the certainty of us being a perfectly monogamous couple... just with some benefits. :) Ah, and of course a glass of wine or two did help too. ;)

Regards, good luck
& welcome to the site!

(She`s stunning BTW)

Thank you and I know she won't have a problem attracting them. Just trying to figure how to approach the situation and tell her to try a black cock. But that is definitely an idea I am considering of getting her fully involved on here. I am just in the dilemma of figuring out how to ask her
Omgbfrom seeing her pics, she will.definatly be up for fucking a black guy. She has the body for it.

Update: I told my girlfriend about my fantasies. She was happy to hear it. Didn’t take us too long to find a reliable bull in KC. She had her taste and fell in love with black cock. Here’s a preview. Plenty more pics and videos to come.

View attachment 2326802

Well, alright then! Looks like she's totally hooked on BBC. I'm sure this guy (and his friends) must've fucked and filled her up good. Nice. Let's have a look. ;-)

Update: I told my girlfriend about my fantasies. She was happy to hear it. Didn’t take us too long to find a reliable bull in KC. She had her taste and fell in love with black cock. Here’s a preview. Plenty more pics and videos to come.

View attachment 2326802
Oh wow,Dream n fantasy come true for you..Congratulations!!

Back