June Coronavirus Surge

Cases increased over 25% in many states during the last week. What are your thoughts about the spike/surge? How has the virus changed your life?

for me easy. Masks. Isolate. Only shop for food and go to work. (essential worker).
notice that red states are being hit now.
fall could get worse.
no vacation to US now.

praying US numbers go down.

for me easy. Masks. Isolate. Only shop for food and go to work. (essential worker).
notice that red states are being hit now.
fall could get worse.
no vacation to US now.

praying US numbers go down.
Don't sweat it bro ******* happens it's that thing called life and folks do worse ******* than Covid 19 best believe

Let’s just say you are not affected. Who is to say your stupidity does
1. Pass your virus onto those with less immunity thereby
2. Increase the numbers on icu placing extreme pressure on icu
3. What planet are you from where you believe the government is trying to get you? Seriously the trump supporters who believe the government will become tyrannical is sitting idle supporting a tyrannical Government. Unbelievable!

Get over it, don't let the media drive you crazy, if your not already nuts! Yes the numbers are going up because more people are getting tested. Here is the thing no one in the media is telling you 98.8 percent of people who get the virus completely recover. If you don't have a serious underlying medical condition you have nothing to worry about. You may have already had it and don't know it. Get a grip!
Very ignorant, nearly half a million people have already died. The true number is likely much higher than that. By the end of the year, it's likely to be well over 1 million deaths worldwide. It'll be the first time since 1968 where over 1 million people have died from a virus.

Get over it, don't let the media drive you crazy, if your not already nuts! Yes the numbers are going up because more people are getting tested. Here is the thing no one in the media is telling you 98.8 percent of people who get the virus completely recover. If you don't have a serious underlying medical condition you have nothing to worry about. You may have already had it and don't know it. Get a grip!
You should step into a covid 19 ward in a hospital, I have some friends who are nurses and they all say they've never seen anything like this before

Been at home since march, no school, no work and no gym. I litterally have no desire to go to stores malls other than for food. I buy anything else online. Its honestly not good. I do believe there is more to this than we know.

Yet, even as the covid-19 cases are increasing again, the President is calling for less funding for testing, and increasing his "rallys" ... what the hell is wrong with this picture? I'm starting to smell another conspiracy, this one to affect the November election. Yeah, go ahead, "righties" ... say it AIN'T SO. That's ALL you have, plausible deniability. That's the President's MO to everything.
I'd like to think that the primary goal is to get rid of this virus crap before the end of the year. Thanksgiving & Christmas will be ruined if not, and those holidays are important for a lot of people.

You should step into a covid 19 ward in a hospital, I have some friends who are nurses and they all say they've never seen anything like this before
I do work in that environment you tweet, your friends are like a lot of folks in the healthcare sector, they are a bunch of folks who want to be singled out as heroes rather than people doing there job that they are paid well for.

You are an idiot. Where i am from DC thru NY, we are seeing significant long term effects on patients. Not only lung damage but strokes and kidney damage as well. Obviously from some bum fuck town where you have had very little exposure. Luckily, most people on here are intelligent enough to see what a clown you are.
That's because New York is the most unprepared system in the country and their elected officials are a bunch of of boobs. We Need four thousand Veantalerts Or People will be dieing in the hallway, bullshit they never needed half of that.

Yet, even as the covid-19 cases are increasing again, the President is calling for less funding for testing, and increasing his "rallys" ... what the hell is wrong with this picture?

Forgetting the rallies, this would be one time that he's actually right. His *******-in-law, great liberal that he is, profits immensely from those bullshit test kits. First *******-in-Law is also in favor of 'chipping' Americans and presumably with Gates's ****** injection plot, too.

Forgetting the rallies, this would be one time that he's actually right. His *******-in-law, great liberal that he is, profits immensely from those bullshit test kits. First *******-in-Law is also in favor of 'chipping' Americans and presumably with Gates's ****** injection plot, too.
I guess that's why Trump is quoted as saying "We need to cut back on testing, as the more we test the more people we find with the virus".
Nahhhhhh, Trumps not the least bit concerned about SAVING the US money, unless he can funnel it to himself.
So, we'll just agree to disagree here ... and I'll stick with the scientists and doctors who also recommend everyone wear masks.

Back