Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 07

subhub174014

Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 07
byvyasya©
Our life progressed smoothly for next few months. Shrini was having lion's share of sex from Mayuri. I had nothing to complain since I too was having lot of sex from Mayuri and Rohini. Rohini and I engaged in quite a few kinky activities during those months.

In the month of June, I had to visit India to see my ailing mom. I wasn't advised to travel because of green card related issues but I had to so Mayuri stayed back. I got stuck in India for over two and half months before my green card got approved.

The three must have had lot of fun while I was in India. It didn't take long for me to find out. It was the very first weekend after I returned home. We were watching a movie on Friday night -- for a change Mayuri decided not to work that evening. I needed to take a leak so thought of stepping out for minute since the movie wasn't interesting. For some strange reason, I decided to use Shrini and Rohini's restroom instead of ours downstairs. As I could see clearly due to the light entering from the window in the bathroom, I didn't switch on the lights. Within a few minutes, Rohini and Mayuri entered the room to discuss something in my absence not realizing that I was there inside the bathroom. They stood next to the sink that was right opposite the bathroom.

"Why are you refusing to have sex with Shrini?" asked Rohini. I was not sure if I should remain inside or emerge from the bathroom but I thought of capitalizing on this opportunity to eavesdrop on them.

"I am not refusing," she whispered.

"I said I'd relieve him with blowjobs during the weekends like earlier," she added. It seemed to me that they were talking about the change in plan because I had returned after two and half months.

"Why not intercourse?" Rohini asked.

"He doesn't use condoms."

"I can't go back with my pussy full of his cum," she complained.

"Besides, he stretches me a lot. It wouldn't take any time for Sameer to figure out," she added.

"You can clean up before heading back," she suggested.

"Are you kidding?"

"He practically hoses me with his semen!"

"If not for the pills, he would have impregnated me long time back."

"You do know how much he misses sex with you," said Rohini in a concerned tone.

"He is insatiable," complained Mayuri.

"While we are away, he does twice or thrice every night," she added.

"Are you complaining?" asked Rohini teasingly.

"No!"

"As a matter of fact, I relish that."

"But at home, I am Sameer's wife," she pleaded.

"But Shrini's mistress," Rohini interjected, almost rudely.

"I bet, it wouldn't have been exciting otherwise," she added.

"I must admit, it is an incredible feeling to spread my legs or open my lips for him."

"It is, perhaps, mean of me to not let Sameer cum in my mouth, when Shrini gets to every time wishes it," said Mayuri.

"You love it!" exclaimed Rohini.

"No," said Mayuri emphatically.

"I hate the bitter taste of semen," she added.

"With Shrini, somehow, I feel obligated."

"Why obligated?" asked Rohini.

"He gives so much pleasure that I feel he has the right to cum wherever he wants."

"Would you like to become his wife?" asked Rohini teasingly and added, "I don't mind Sameer as my husband."

"No way," replied Mayuri.

"You keep your husband -- he is no good outside the bedroom."

"Sameer is lovely and makes me feel very special!"

"Besides, he is not all that bad in the bedroom," added Mayuri.

"I am sure Shrini makes you feel special as well," said Rohini.

"Yes by screwing me day and night."

"Then you don't mind being his mistress, I guess," said Rohini.

"You bet!"

"The way I see it Sameer makes me feel special in a non sexual way."

"Shrini, however, makes me feel special in a sexual way and makes best use of my assets."

"He was once telling me that I have a body that was made for breeding."

"Very true," added Rohini.

"You have wide hips that make delivering babies easier and adequate sized breasts to feed a few babies."

"Why if you had been married to that Muslim man I knew in India, you would have already delivered two babies by now," said Rohini.

"You wouldn't believe it," said Mayuri.

"This elderly black gentleman from our office made a similar remark about me to a colleague of mine."

"How old is he?"

"About 38; has fathered four children, yet he is hitting on women."

"The rumor is that he has tasted most of the saucy white women in our office."

"Perhaps it is time for him to taste a hot Indian woman," teased Rohini.

"No way," said Mayuri.

"Just kidding," said Rohini and added, "Even if you did have another lover, I bet Shrini would always be special for you."

"Yes, he would be," agreed Mayuri.

"Too bad he can't make complete use of your assets," said Rohini.

"What do you mean?" asked Mayuri.

"I am not sure if these breasts would ever nurse Shrini's babies," said Rohini.

"Only time will tell that," said Mayuri, her voice almost trembling. I was surprised to hear Mayuri's response. It seemed as if Mayuri had contemplated about it and was just waiting for the right moment. We knew Rohini couldn't conceive and hence there was a potential for such a request but never though we could entertain it. Moreover, I never thought Mayuri would go through pregnancy more than once. She was determined to focus on her career and hence didn't want to consider conceiving so soon, although it has already been almost 4 years to our marriage.

"How do you think Sameer likes it?" Rohini asked quickly changing the topic.

"Does he know?" asked Rohini.

"What?"

"That you practically lived with Shrini while he was gone," Rohini clarified.

"No way, I don't want him to think that I am falling in love with Shrini."

"It would only make him jealous," added Mayuri.

"Are you?" asked Rohini.

"No!"

"It is just lust," clarified Mayuri after a nervous laugh.

"Sameer is the ideal husband for me."

"Does he mind that Shrini gets an unfair share of sex from you?"

"I guess not," said Mayuri after a thought.

"He is sensitive and doesn't demand too much over the weekends."

"Perhaps, you are keeping him busy during the week," said Mayuri teasingly.

"Not really," replied Rohini casually.

"We indulge over the weekend every night after I am back from work," Mayuri said justifying that I too was getting a decent share of sex from her.

"You mean after fellating Shrini," teased Rohini.

"Does he know?"

"Would he mind?" asked Rohini.

Mayuri didn't respond.

"Sameer has distinct cuckold tendencies," said Rohini.

"I suspected so," replied Mayuri feebly.

"He is a passive cuckold, though."

"He would need help from the environment, to realize his fantasies," said Rohini.

"In other words, the answer is he wouldn't mind," said Rohini.

"Are you suggesting that he already knows?" asked Mayuri.

"He secretly wishes that you entertain Shrini before coming to him, which you are but not to the fullest extent."

"How could you be so sure?" asked Mayuri.

"I am not. But I can see the trend."

"He doesn't mind when Shrini monopolizes you. He even waits for his turn on weekends."

"What are you suggesting?" asked Mayuri.

"Test the waters," replied Rohini calmly.

And they headed back to the living room giving me a chance to sneak out. It was evident that Rohini was manipulating both of us to achieve their objectives. None of us felt violated; in fact her manipulation suppressed our guilt and helped us overcome our inhibitions.

I had suspected that Mayuri and Shrini must have been indulging in sex while I was asleep but never knew that Rohini was aware of it. However, Mayuri rarely resisted my advances after returning to bed; hence I had no reason to suspect. This explained why she always had fresh breath.

I knew Mayuri would test the waters right away; she still continued to fellate him on weekend nights. However, a new pattern started emerging and I noticed that Rohini dragged me out on the afternoons on some or the other pretext. Shrini was practically screwing her every day of the week.

Green card helped me find a job late in October. It was a management consulting job with a boutique consulting firm based in San Francisco. The MBA that I procured while trying to woo Mayuri back in India came in handy. The job required travel to the East Coast on a weekly basis, so essentially my life hadn't changed much. The workload was terrible and sometimes I had to stay over the weekend instead of spending time with Mayuri. Around the same time Rohini made a trip to India to take care of some domestic issues. Mayuri and Shrini lived as husband and wife while we both were away.

The first time I got sloppy seconds with her was quite by surprise. Mayuri's birthday was on the 23rd of November and came on the Thanksgiving Day. I was away from her for three weeks so that I could spend the Thanksgiving weekend with her. Mayuri and Shrini didn't travel to San Francisco that week; it was a short week anyway. According the plan, I was supposed to reach on Thursday afternoon but I surprised her by reaching on Wednesday night instead.

I reached home around 11 p.m. and Mayuri was indeed surprised to see me at the door. I had to wait at the door for a little while before Mayuri opened the door.

"Surprise," I said excitedly.

"You were coming tomorrow," she said hugging me. I had missed her; it was three weeks after which I had seen her. Locking the door, I asked her, "Where is Shrini?"

"He is asleep upstairs," she said leading me to our bedroom. In the dim light of the staircase, I noticed her puffy red lips as she answered my question and I couldn't control myself. I pinned her to the wall and kissed her passionately. She resisted but not for long. Our kiss got wetter by the moment and towards the end I was slobbering. My hands moved up to fondle her breasts, which were freely dangling underneath her top. The thought crossed my mind if they were in the act when I knocked on the door. I was extremely excited and in the heat of the moment, I sneaked my hand inside her top and grabbed her right boob and gave a very hard squeeze.

"What are you doing," she complained breaking the kiss; her lips glistening red with our saliva.

"Shrini is asleep," I pleaded while sneaking the other hand inside her top.

"I am your wife not your mistress," she said and picked up the luggage and descended the stairs; almost implying that she wouldn't mind having sex with Shrini on the stairs.

Once inside the bedroom, I pulled her into my arms again and planted another wet kiss on her lips. She fervently kissed me back and my hands roamed all over her body and rested on her shapely bums. Mayuri stopped me when my hands breached her underwear and took hold of her firm butt.

"Sameer stop," she said, "I feel very dirty right now."

"Why?"

"I didn't have a shower today," she complained.

"It doesn't matter."

"You know I love your musky smell anyway," I argued.

"Let me take a quick shower"

"And then we can do it all night."

"No," I said and pushed her back on the bed. She indeed looked wonderful in the soft night lamp light. Her lips were rosy red and her breath labored. We again engaged in tongue duel and I got rid of her night suite in no time. She moaned as I took her left nipple in my mouth.

As I moved south wards she said, "Let me relieve you."

"I am really messy down there," she reasoned.

"No I want to taste it. Besides, I would cum in no time if you take it in my mouth."

I liked the smell and taste of her pussy, no matter the state of her pussy. I suspected she might have had sex with Shrini before I arrived. It wasn't as if I was eager to taste her pussy filled with Shrini's semen but rather that I wanted to taste her pussy. I was deprived of sex for past few weeks and needed it.

As my face hovered over her crotch, the strong stench of her urine hit me. She wasn't lying. Her crotch was damp -- was it the anticipation of sex with me or was it Shrini's semen. As my lips touched her crotch over the underwear, she pleaded, "Sameer..." for me to stop yet her pelvis twisted up.

I didn't waste too much time and pushed her gusset aside and pushed my tongue into the folds of her lips. The bitter taste confirmed that Shrini indeed had fucked her. Her vulva was quite distended and my tongue easily slid inside and as it slithered inside more of Shrini's cum came down. From the quantity and the thickness, I concluded they must have finished 30 minutes before I knocked on the door. As my tongue curled upwards and grazed past her clit, she pushed on my head and said, "Please take it slowly baby!"

She doesn't like me to focus on her clit early on.

"It feels so good. Slide your tongue in baby."

"Don't mind the taste. I know it is messy."

Rohini must have educated her on the pleasure of having creampie eaten out. However, I wasn't sure if Mayuri could muster courage to enact it. Perhaps she was just trying to make use of this opportunity. On second thought, I realized that Rohini knew about my plan to surprise her. Did they plan it I thought?

"My pussy is on fire; soothe it with your tongue," she moaned.

And for the next 30 minutes I lapped the remnants of her mating with Shrini. She had an incredible orgasm. I had performed oral sex on her several times that spanned for more than half hour but this was perhaps the firs time when she became violent and almost strangled me with her legs.

"You indeed are on fire," I said moving up on top of her.

"What's up?"

"Nothing I missed you," she said and kissed me. I realized how wide open she was when I inserted my penis in her. I could barely feel her and blurted out, "I can barely feel you."

"Did I interrupt something when I knocked on the door," I asked. I still couldn't believe I said that.

"Shut up," she said blushing in response.

"Don't ask don't policy," she retorted in a teasing manner, reminding me of our tacit agreement.

"There is no harm in breaching it every now and then," I exhaled. I was stroking her very slowly, trying to prolong the session.

"Do you want me to be on top?" she asked.

"You won't last for long otherwise."

We changed the positions and she rode me; our regular position when we intended to have leisurely fuck.

"So, how is it going?" I started again.

"What?" she asked feigning ignorance.

"Your relationship with Shrini?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Just curious," I replied calmly.

"This is about sex and not love. I know I am your only love in this life," I said assuring her.

"Perhaps in the next six lives as well," she said giving me tight squeeze with her pelvic muscles. She was extremely good at this and was perhaps one of the reasons why Shrini enjoyed intercourse with her. I remember Rohini mentioning this once to me.

"What do you want to know?"

"Nothing specific," I said implying that I just wanted to talk.

"Are you enjoying?"

"It has been a sexually fulfilling year," she said. I sensed that she was willing to talk.

"Have you been a good mistress?" I asked opening up the subject.

"Yes. Lived up the expectations he had from your wife," she answered seductively giving me a good squeeze again.

"What expectations?" I groaned.

"Letting him mount me," she let out between her heavy breathing.

"Every time he had an urge," she added after a brief pause.

"He prefers your wife over his," she started.

"While you were in India, he spent his time mostly with me."

"Rohini didn't mind?" I asked.

"She was happy to let me fulfill her duty," replied Mayuri.

"Did you do it a lot?" I asked.

"Yes. A lot more than what we did during our honeymoon or in the first year of our marriage," she clarified.

"Is he better," I asked inquisitively. My penis twitched inside her as I asked this.

"Are you jealous?" she asked a bit taken aback by my question.

"No," I replied calmly.

"It feels a lot better," she said.

"Is he bigger?" I asked hesitantly.

"Much," she smiled and added, "but it is not the size."

"Then what?" I asked.

"It is because I am your wife and his mistress!"

"Isn't it psychological for you?" she asked.

"Rohini is no match for your beauty," I replied.

"I wasn't talking about you and Rohini."

Mayuri gave me a few good squeezes instead of answering the question. It seemed she was contemplating on whether to ask it or not. Perhaps, wondering how to frame the question.

"Do you like this?"

"Like what?" I asked not understanding what she meant.

"Me becoming Shrini's mistress."

Hearing that my penis almost twitched and it was as if I was about to cum. It was a crucial moment. We never talked about it openly but I knew we would have to one day.

"You do like it. Don't you?" she asked, perhaps guessing it from my reaction.

"I can sense it," she said giving me another good squeeze.

"You are on the verge, do you want to prolong it," she asked and without waiting for my answer, she lifted herself up and moved forward to straddle my chest. In the silence we could hear our labored breathing and our racing hearts pumping wildly. And then I heard Mayuri say, "Do you want to tell me how much you like it by licking me?" as she slowly slid forward to straddle my face.

I didn't need further encouragement and lapped her. For a woman who had been fucked twice that night, she was surprisingly wet. After licking her for a few minutes, she asked, "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Did you ever fantasize about this?" she asked. I was in a dilemma. I didn't want to be dishonest; at the same time didn't want her to think of her husband was a pervert.

"Yes," I managed to say.

"Did you see it coming?" she asked grinding her pussy on my mouth.

"No," I said.

"He had a crush on you during our college days," I said.

"Who didn't," she said, her tone had a touch of arrogance.

"He talked about doing dirty things with you," I added.

"What dirty things?" She slid back giving me some room to breathe.

"Just some guy talk," I assured her.

"He made me promise to share you with him if you did marry me," she said.

"It is unfair to have such a beautiful woman all to yourself," he argued.

"And so you are sharing your wife with him," she said teasing me.

"He is reciprocating by sharing his," I countered.

"But you are loaning yours," she retorted.

"Sort of like what the Eskimos did but here the guest is loaning his wife to the host and not vice versa," she said in a conceited tone.

"Why do say that?"

"Rohini told me that you guys do only 2 or 3 times a week," she justified.

I knew that was not true but didn't want to shatter her trust in Rohini. Rohini had cajoled her into this relationship on the pretext that her sex drive didn't match Shrini's. So, she must have tried not to contradict her initial story; besides the plan was to have Mayuri as Shrini's mistress. Nothing stopped Rohini and me from having sex. It was evident that the psychological aspect had indeed heightened her pleasure and I didn't want to take that away from her.

"It has benefited our sex drive," I argued.

"We are more adventurous too," she added.

"I am certain you are a lot more adventurous with him," I teased.

"What makes you think so?"

"Nothing, just a hunch," I replied calmly.

"Does that surprise you or shock you?" she asked teasing me, taking my hard cock in her hand.

"Neither," I replied calmly.

"I am his mistress and do let him take liberties."

"What kind?" I eagerly asked.

"And those privileges are reserved for him," she interjected.

"But that is not fair."

"They wouldn't be privileges if I let you have them as well."

"What did you expect?"

"I am your wife not mistress."

"How do you see this relationship panning out in future?" I asked turning her attention to the fact that we would be soon moving out.

"There isn't any future," she exhaled.

"We should cease this relationship as soon as we move out."

"Why? I thought you were enjoying," I retorted.

"I am having trouble with my pills," she exhaled. She had mentioned this to me over the phone couple of weeks back and that her Doctor had recommended considering alternatives.

"We could use other forms of birth control," I reasoned.

"Shrini would never use a condom, if that is what you had in mind."

"And the other forms of birth control are not 100% effective."

"It would only be stupid to engage in sex with such a virile man during my fertile period."

"I understand," I said.

"We should do it carefully, though," I suggested.

"Leave it to me," she assured.

We ended our session soon and I went to bed thinking about how our relationship had panned out and whether it was the right decision or not. We did it again in the morning. The next day we went to Reno and spent the next three nights in Reno. We had booked separate rooms so that Mayuri and I could spend some time with each other, which we did. Ironically, however, she also fulfilled her mistress duties and ensured that Shrini got to dip his stick in her honey pot almost every night.

The first night, I was not keen on spending time in casinos since I was too exhausted with work and desperately needed some sleep so I urged Mayuri to head back to the hotel around 10:00 or so. She promised to join later and asked me to go ahead and take a short nap while they gambled a little more.

I knew something was up and didn't hit the bed immediately but waited to see if they came back to the hotel after me. In about 20 minutes, I noticed them enter the hotel. I hated Mayuri for preferring to celebrate her birthday with Shrini instead of me. Yet, I was not sure if that indeed was the case; they could have very well decided to head back after I left. Somehow, I strangely desired for Mayuri to head to Shrini's bedroom instead of coming back to our room. She didn't disappoint.

Mayuri returned to bed at about 1:00am. She stroked my hard cock as she planted her mouth over mine. I latched onto her lips and kissed her back fervently. After we broke our hot kiss, she said, "Looks like you were dreaming of me."

"I was eagerly waiting for you," I said. I noticed that she hadn't rinsed her mouth and her breath was a little stale. I was sure that Shrini had fucked her when within minutes of our kissing, she pushed my head southwards. It smelled exactly as it did the previous night, except that there was no strong stench of urine. Her pussy tasted a lot bitter tonight and it felt as if I had tasted a lot more of his cum. I satisfied her with my tongue till she pulled me up and unfortunately I ejaculated in her in the next couple of minutes. Mayuri didn't complain and we went to bed.

Mayuri spent Friday night with me and we indulged in a very long session. We did it again the next morning in the shower.

On Saturday night, Mayuri urged me to make an excuse and head to the hotel early so that she could spend some time with Shrini. She argued that he needed some relief. She didn't return until very early in the morning and I missed sex with her that night.

That's how we spent our Thanksgiving weekend in the year 2000. It was the first time we had heart-to-heart discussions about our polyamorous relationship, which in reality was more of a polyandrous relationship. It was the first time Mayuri requested me to go to bed early (on Saturday) so that she could spend some time with Shrini. I had sensed that the decision to continue this relationship rested with me.

We moved out of Shrini's place in March next year. Having established myself in the new firm, we felt it was about time to move on. As expected Mayuri put an end to polyamorous relationship; we met frequently and were still on good terms with Shrini and Rohini.

Shrini and Rohini were disappointed with sudden turn of events. Rohini was happy that at least Shrini got a taste of Mayuri and hoped that she would change her mind someday. Rohini and I often discussed how much fun we had and how much both of us missed getting together. Rohini meticulously kept a log of Shrini's sessions with Mayuri and one fine day she shared with me the details.

In the year 2000, Shrini mated with Mayuri 309 times, compared to 123 (approximately) sessions I had with Mayuri that year. Mayuri did have a bumper year with a total of 432 sessions with both of us. About 1/3rd of Mayuri's sessions with Shrini were actually blowjobs she gave him in the shower. According to Rohini they indulged in other activities in the shower but the session culminated with her long blowjob that on an average took twenty minutes. She also rimmed him 76 times, mostly in the shower, primarily to make him ejaculate quicker.

In all, Shrini had 408 sessions with Mayuri over the period of a year and 3 months. It was staggeringly high compared to my total (approximately) of 550 sessions over the period of past 4 years. It was not the quantity but the quality of sessions that astounded me. On an average their leisurely sessions lasted for a little over two hours, whereas their quickies (mostly morning sessions) lasted for half an hour.

They hit the crescendo in the last 3 months of our stay since Shrini knew it would end once we moved out. Mayuri rimmed Shrini on every possible opportunity during the last 3 months, except the times when it would be unhygienic to indulge in such an act and finished with 151 rim jobs. She let Shrini ejaculate in her mouth a mind-boggling 197 times. In comparison, she let me do that only once and that too was an accident.

All this had a very positive effect on our sessions and they were much longer and the sex was more varied. We had more sex than we had in the previous years and considering the amount of time we were together, it was truly incredible.

Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 08
byvyasya©
As days passed the thoughts about what we missed after ending the relationship with Shrini and Rohini plagued me. Rohini and I frequently discussed about what transpired in the last year and half and each time I would unearth something that I didn't know.

I wondered when Rohini would try to convince me to reinitiate the affair but she never did. Despite the fact that I had let her know how sorely I regretted Mayuri's decision on several occasions, she didn't try to stoke my desire in anyway. Instead, she behaved as genuine friend, patiently listening to my ramblings.

Mayuri's libido had suffered as a consequence of this breakup and she seemed like the Mayuri I had known before she became Shrini's mistress. I had mentioned this to Rohini several times and each time she only mentioned that this was just a passing phase and soon she would return to normalcy. If this was normalcy then I preferred her previous avatar, I thought.

There were occasions when Mayuri in hot mood would discuss her episodes with Shrini, not in great detail but cursorily. As days progressed she became comfortable talking about her relationship with Shrini and didn't mind sharing more of the details. It was clear her motivation was psychological -- letting someone other than her husband mount her any and every time was incredibly thrilling experience for her. And if that someone happened to be well-endowed and skilled in the art of making love there is no end to the pleasure one can derive from such a promiscuous mating. To her the icing on the cake was that I approved and even waited for my turn on weekends, at least that's the way she saw it. She was not keen on reinitiating the affair though.

It was on the July 4th weekend, when Rohini finally opened up and shared with me what she thought about our situation.

"It is not a good idea," she said. We were discussing if there was anyway to convince Mayuri to become Shrini's mistress again.

"Why not?"

"Mayuri's interest in sex has waned," I complained.

"It is for good," assured Rohini. "You can't handle that kind of libido anyway."

"Precisely my point; she should become his mistress again," I retorted.

"You don't seem to see what it entails," said Rohini.

"Mayuri is not on the pills," she said hinting on what she meant.

"Shrini could use a condom," I argued.

"Forget it," she said dismissing that idea.

"Mayuri could use a cervical cap, diaphragm, or even a female condom," I added. Rohini laughed at my eagerness to reinstate the earlier state of affairs.

"Trust me," she said holding my hands in hers, "If this starts again then you would be raising Shrini's *******."

"She needs it," I said.

"But she is not selfish," said Rohini calmly.

"She knew Shrini would impregnate her if this continues.

"That didn't deter her though -- she suspected that anyway.

"What alarmed her was her desire to be bred by him."

"Are you serious?" I interjected.

"Hmm..." she nodded.

"My inability to conceive fuelled Shrini's desire."

"Mayuri, however, didn't need any such encouragement."

I was surprised by Rohini's description of the motives that ended the arrangement. Shrini harboring such thoughts was not surprising at all; although, I couldn't comprehend Mayuri's eagerness to conceive from Shrini. She was never keen on bearing children and had decided to postpone that process until she was into her thirties.

"Are you sure about Mayuri's eagerness?" I asked trying to get more information from her.

"Absolutely!"

"Trust me," she said

"Mayuri would let him mount every time she is in heat, if this starts again," she said and quickly corrected herself, "She would encourage him to mount," emphasizing the word encourage.

"She always made him cum insider her during her fertile period. She instinctively chose to risk it with him," she added.

"Mayuri is not much into *******," I said surprised by her admission.

"You are right, she is not." Rohini quickly responded.

"However, alpha males tend to have such an affect on women they mate with."

All this surprised me a little. If Mayuri craved sex with Shrini to such an extent, she should have never stopped taking her pills. After all, the problem wasn't very serious and she had admitted this to me after we moved out of their place. And now that she had discontinued her pills, she shouldn't have much difficulty in conceiving from Shrini. After all, we had several discussions on reinitiating the arrangement again.

"What do you think?" I asked her changing the course of our conversation.

"Do you desire this?"

"The question is what you desire," she said taking a deep breath.

"If it excites you to have your wife become his mistress, then you should be willing to live with the consequences," she added as she took my hands in hers.

"Wouldn't it hurt you if Shrini choose to exclusively mate with Mayuri?" I asked her hinting at the motive behind my question.

"I have passed that stage now," she reluctantly admitted.

"Mayuri is incredibly beautiful woman and I understand that as you understand now that she was meant to be bred by him."

"It is not as if he would never need me!"

"Besides, you are always there," she added, hiding her nervous laughter. It was unnerving to understand her plight. She was able to hide her feelings but now that we had grown so close over past couple of years, I could see how vulnerable she was.

"To tell you the truth," she started again.

"It hurts a little but it is more psychological than physical."

"I would rather prefer to have sex with you, anyway," she said. I can't explain how elated I was after hearing this. Ever since Mayuri started sleeping with Shrini, I had been feeling a little low about my ability to satisfy women. I never had doubts about my ability to satisfy women and I never did think a lot about my size before this started. We had the urge to kiss each other and neither of us hesitated in doing so. And in no time I was on my knees eating her out.

"Hmm..." she exclaimed as I lapped at her pussy

"I missed this so much...."

"You are so good," she said as I moved on top of her. She latched onto my lips and kissed me fervently, while her hand moved to my erect penis and started jerking it.

"No wonder Mayuri has a tough time making up her mind," she said breaking the kiss.

"Choosing between your tongue and his penis!" she added. She slid down to take my penis in her mouth. Her talk was exciting me even further and I eagerly pushed my penis in her mouth. In no time, I started humping her mouth and when I tried to drive more of my penis inside, she pulled it out gasping for air and said, "I can't handle it!"

"Mayuri can," she said gulping her saliva.

"But may be she won't let you have that privilege," she said in a casual tone. Rohini had a knack in understanding psychology of a person. She would say things that would matter to me but very casually, as if it was just another statement. I had seen Shrini hump Mayuri's mouth twice and knew that Mayuri was quite adapt at handling him. Although, I never tried and neither did she ever encourage me to engage in that act. Rohini fellated me after taking a breather. She kept me on the edge by sucking on my penis and at the same fingering my asshole. She lay down after pleasing me and said, "Help yourself if you need more."

As I moved on top of her she stopped me saying, "No; I meant you could eat me." She pulled me to kiss and after the breaking the kiss said, "You are not allowed to mount Shrini's women."

"Not until you have pleased them," she added pushing me down. Reluctantly, I started lapping her pussy again.

"Get used to it," she urged me, "This is what you would be doing most of the time once Mayuri becomes Shrini's permanent mistress."

"I can almost visualize," she said.

"You returning home on a Friday night at 10:00 pm."

"Mayuri is entertaining Shrini in your master bedroom."

"Not having much to do but wait we make out in another bedroom," she said and then clarified, "Which essentially means you going down me."

"Not that we can't have intercourse, but I guess you would rather prefer doing with her after Shrini is done."

"Obviously, Mayuri would expect you to perform cunnilingus on her to soothe her inflamed pussy."

"In the process lapping up their mixed juices," she added seductively. All this excited me to such an extent that I started rapidly fingering her asshole. Most of her juices had flowed down to her puckered entrance and made it easy for me to finger her without causing her discomfort. This was the first time she let me finger her anus for such a long time. She started moaning in response to my expert ministrations on her clit and her anus. After having worked on her for more than ten minutes, she pulled me up and said, "Mount me!" "Show me you deserve to mount Shrini's women," she added. I sunk into her in one stroke as she let out a loud groan. Having had a long session previous night with Mayuri, I was in no hurry to empty my balls. I shafted her for further seven or eight minutes before ejaculating in her. She kissed me very softly and said, "You sure do deserve to mount me."

"Perhaps even Mayuri," she said as I smiled in response.

"As long as you understand her desire to be mounted by an alpha male such as Shrini, you should do just fine," she prophesied.

Now that we had quenched our thirst, we could attend to important issue at hand -- whether to take it to the next level or not. Putting together the pieces of puzzle was straightforward after this episode with Rohini.

Mayuri was a beautiful woman and for her to marry at a tender age to someone like me always puzzled everyone. It was perhaps a primary reason why always a well-endowed man pleasured her in my fantasies. Few months into Mayuri's affair with Shrini, I started doubting my ability to satisfy women. Fortunately, my doubts were unfounded as Rohini confessed about her preference to mate with me rather than Shrini. While it was true that Mayuri enjoyed sex with Shrini, she never implied that she was dissatisfied with our sex life. Unfortunately, I always presumed otherwise and my reading about this lifestyle reinforced it.

In retrospect, it was my desire to see Mayuri mate with well-endowed man that fuelled the arrangement and Mayuri's affair. It had little to do with my inadequacies and perhaps little to do with Mayuri's desire as well; although, had Mayuri shunned these thoughts, we could have never reached this stage.

I didn't realize that Rohini had moved down and took my sticky penis in her mouth as these thoughts went through my mind. She quickly moved back and kissed me forcefully and pushed some of cum into my mouth. Not having time to react I kissed her back, only to taste the bitter taste of my semen. After a prolonged kiss, she said, "You have a lot of potential."

"You should encourage Mayuri to become Shrini's mistress."

"Why?" I asked.

"You know why," she quickly retorted.

"Nothing could excite you more than knowing that a much able stallion is breeding your wife," she said.

"Not once; not twice."

"But several times, until he does justice to the beauty nature has bestowed on her."

"You know all that," she quickly added as an afterthought.

"Let's talk later," she said implying that there was something else she had on her mind. We decided to talk about it the following week.

The following weekend on Sunday, Rohini and Shrini visited us. They decided to stay over since Shrini had work in the SF office next day. I was working from our local office on Monday and then flying to client's office that night. After dinner, Shrini stepped out to meet a friend of his while we three stayed at home. Rohini and I were watching a movie while Mayuri was busy cleaning up. In between when Mayuri was in the bedroom, I prodded Rohini for more details on what she had on mind the other day. She didn't reply but said we should talk later.

Mayuri stepped out to do our laundry. It was around 9:00 or so it was not big an issue since the laundry room was downstairs just above the garage. She often did the laundry this time of the week since then it mostly unused and she can do it all in one go. As soon as Mayuri shut the door behind her, Rohini pulled me for a kiss and passionately kissed me. After breaking the kiss, I said, "Too bad, we can't do much. You are extremely hot today."

"We won't have time for much," she replied eagerly and kissed me again. I squeezed her apple-sized breasts hard as I kissed her back. In no time I was on top of her grinding against her groin. She stopped me saying, "Don't."

"Save yourself for Mayuri. She would need lot of relief tonight."

"I am guessing, Shrini would ravage my pussy for sure," she added. It was evident in the way they stole glances on the lunch table that the fire was very much simmering underneath and it only needed a little encouragement. Rohini quickly untied knot of her Salwar and pulled it down along with her panties to expose her fresh pussy to me.

"Eat me," she said quickly pulling me face into the wedge between her legs.

"Don't worry," she said as I hesitated, "We would have enough time to straighten up ourselves before Mayuri enters the living room."

I went down on her for another five minutes or so when Mayuri returned. We didn't have to make ourselves completely presentable as Mayuri didn't bother check on us and went back down again carrying another load. We got back to our business again. This time around, I lapped at her pussy for more than ten minutes and yet there was no sign of Mayuri. After eating her out for another five minutes, I had the urge to penetrate her and hence without much thought moved on top of her and kissed her fervently. She returned my kiss passionately and let me dry hump her. Not able to control my desire to penetrate her, I quickly pulled down my pajamas and lined up my penis at the entrance of her pussy.

"What are you doing?" she frowned on me grabbing my penis and stopping it from entering her.

"Aren't you forgetting the rule?" she said. Her voice softened a little as her hand slowly yet firmly jerked my penis.

"You can't mount Shrini's women."

"At least not until, he has had his turn and done for the day."

"Seriously, once you embark on this journey, you would have to wait for your turn."

"Always," she emphasized.

"Now get down there and eat me," she said in a stern voice pushing me down.

"Trust me, you are never going to regret that you took this turn in life," she assured.

"Now make me wet and horny," she said shoving her pussy into my face. I spent the next ten minutes pleasuring her with my tongue until she climaxed and then the next ten minutes rimming her. I was getting a little concerned about Mayuri as she had gone for almost an hour. It was a little over ten when we tidied ourselves; I was planning to check out on Mayuri and see if she needed any help but Rohini pulled me for another kiss. It was a slow and long kiss -- we explored each others mouths with our tongues. Breaking the kiss, she said, "You have it in you!"

"I would rather spend the night with you," she said teasingly, "But that would mean Shrini would be boning Mayuri all night."

"And if she is in her fertile period, which I believe she is, she would have tough time avoiding pregnancy," added Rohini. Mayuri soon entered carrying the load with clothes neatly folded and stacked.

"Let's talk tomorrow," Rohini whispered as I stepped out to get the rest of the stuff from the laundry room. Rohini opened the door for me when I returned. Shrini had returned from his friend's place and had already retired in our guest bedroom. Rohini took me aside and whispered, "You need to quench her thirst tonight."

"Ensure that she is satiated."

"Insist on sex even if she is reluctant."

"Mate with her as many time as you can."

"Who knows this might be your only opportunity to impregnate her," she added as she headed towards her bedroom. Her last statement was an ominous one and I contemplated over it for a moment. Rohini presumed that I had accepted her proposal and it was only a matter of time before it was consummated. While this was fair to presume, what Rohini really implied was that Mayuri would be willing to have bareback sex. I entered our bedroom a little hesitantly as these thoughts went through my mind. Mayuri was on the bed and the light was turned off already. Still unsure I moved to my side of the bed and sat there for a moment.

Mayuri hugged me from behind and planted a kiss on my neck. Her hands caressed my body and ever so lightly sneaked underneath my shirt. She caressed my body lovingly; her hands felt my taught stomach muscles before moving up to my well-shaped chest. And then she squeezed my chest (as if they were breasts) first gently and then viciously. She had picked up this nasty habit from Shrini as he had abused her breasts a lot during our stay at their place. It was perhaps one of the reasons why her bust size significantly increased during our stay. She played with my nipples a little, which I always enjoyed, before moving her hand inside my pajamas to seize my stiff penis. She jerked my penis the way Rohini did; mostly while disallowing me to mount her. Mayuri's this new act could have been interpreted as a novelty but to me it was clearly a way of humiliating me. I asked surprised by her new behavior, "What has gotten into you?"

"Lust!" she whispered into my ear.

"For whom?" I quickly asked not realizing that I was suggesting as well. In past we had several such intimate and hot conversations with full of innuendo but Mayuri never played along, she always tolerated it. Mayuri had frankly admitted, on a number of occasions, that she had immensely enjoyed the time she spent with Shrini. However, she never tantalizingly mentioned it in our conversations. To her it was just another fact -- similar to the fact that Rohini had difficulty in accommodating him. This time she didn't hesitate and whispered into my ear, "Lust for my lover," as her thumb massaged the knob of my penis. I turned a little to kiss her and she returned my kiss. She kissed forcefully, stroking my penis with her tight fist. Breaking the kiss she completed her response, "who is in the next room."

"Pity that he is not at his rightful place," she whispered again, every so slowly jerking my penis. She was not just participating but extending horizons of our relationship. I had admitted to her several times that the best part of the affair for me was that Shrini had his way with her as and when he wanted. As our relationship developed, we discussed our fantasies and a favorite one of mine was making love to her after she had been with Shrini.

"It doesn't matter, though," she said after a few moments.

"He must be blissfully asleep after dumping his load in my mouth," she said ever so lightly, her voice only trembling a little.

"Did you taste it," she asked, her voice returning to normal tone. I didn't know how to respond and only managed to ask, "Really?" I asked hesitantly, pretending to be disinterested.

"Here," she said leaning for a kiss, "try again." And without much hesitation I accepted her kiss. While I was kissing her, I wondered if she really performed fellatio on him and if so where?

"Not yet," she asked after breaking our prolonged kiss.

"Perhaps you should try to see if he left something down there for you," she added casually, pushing me to kneel down in front of her. She scooted forward and pulled my face into her pelvic region. She wasn't wearing her panties, which was unusual if she had indeed been fucked. Her lips were wet and didn't belie her state. Driving my tongue through her pussy a few times, I figured out that she had not been fucked. She laid back and lifted her legs over my shoulders and said, "Eat it out to your hearts content."

And then for the next forty-five minutes I was on my knees satisfying her with my tongue. I spent a lot of time on upper portion of her pussy, near her clit, and she would let me till it was too much for her and then she would push me southwards. I would spend a little time teasing her with my tongue at the lower end of her pussy. In doing so, often my tongue would slip a further down and lick her back hole. Surprisingly she never objected but only squirmed when my tongue accidentally invaded her puckered hole. Although Mayuri had rimmed Shrini countless times, he sparingly reciprocated the favor; Rohini insisted he only did three times on her. I wondered if Mayuri ever thought about receiving it, given that she knows how much Shrini craved for it.

She had two orgasms in the first thirty-five minutes but she never lifted her legs from my shoulder and every time I tried to rise, she ****** me down with her legs. This was unlike Mayuri, who rarely insisted on such a long foreplay. In the last leg she did something even more unusual and unexpected. As her second orgasm subsided, I worked on her lower portion of pussy and as usual my tongue occasionally breached the forbidden territory. However, this time on every occasion her pelvis tilted up giving more access to her puckered hole. I wasn't sure if it was my mind playing tricks with me.

Mayuri had perhaps one of the finest asses among all the women I have personally known. Not that I had seen all of them naked but I could guess from general outline. Moreover, she certainly was one of the rarest to possess a reddish puckered hole that went along well with her pinkish pussy lips and slightly reddish areoles. I had seen Rohini's vaginal lips and asshole several times and they were very dark in comparison to her overall complexion. But then Rohini wasn't as fair as Mayuri either. Rohini and I had once discussed about this and according to her most Indian women would have her kind of color difference. Mayuri was special since she belonged to particular Brahmin caste that hailed from the Konkan region of Maharashtra, which was under French and Portuguese rule for quite some time. There were rumors that the rulers mixed with the local people, due to which most of these Brahmins have either blue or brown eyes. This was also one of the reasons why her parents were unwilling to accept me as their *******-in-law.

I had little hesitation to rim such a beautiful ass However, I wasn't entirely sure if that is what Mayuri desired, hence I focused on perineum instead of directly moving to her asshole. She let me do that for a little while and then she placed her feet on my shoulders and lifted herself up a little to give access to her rear entry point. She gripped my hand as my tongue probed her asshole indicating that she indeed found that pleasurable. I supported her bum on my hands to ease the pressure on my shoulders and started pleasuring my wife. Mayuri immensely enjoyed the last ten minutes of our foreplay. By the time I was finished with her, her asshole had become so wet and supple that I could easily see-saw two of my fingers through her asshole.

Having satisfied her completely, I moved on top of her and kissed her forcibly and despite having climaxed couple of times, she responded fervently. She was not done yet and asked me if I had tasted his cum. To my utter surprise I quickly responded, "No but I wish I could," and kissed her again. Her hand quickly moved down to my erect penis but she had little difficulty in getting hold of it as our bodies were practically glued. I slid down next to her to give more access to her.

Our kisses were unusually wet, sloppy and extremely passionate. Breaking the kiss she said, "Perhaps he shot it right inside my womb." Her hands were busy jerking me very delicately and all the talk was now exciting me so much that I started to pump in and out of her fist.

"He breaches the narrow corridor of my cervix often," she said.

"Many a times he is deeply wedged inside my cervix while spewing his baby making sperm," she added in her seductive voice looking for a response in my eyes. In the faint light of our bathroom passage she could only sense my reaction. However, the frantic pumping underneath might have conveyed what she was enquiring about.

"Could he have impregnated me?" she asked innocently, reaching out for my lips. I kissed her passionately and very soon moved on top to mount her. She spread her legs and asked, "Where are the condoms?"

A rhetoric question! She immediately fished out one from our bedside table. Reluctantly I pulled it on top of my rock hard pecker that was longing to feel the insides of her vagina and perhaps have a shot at impregnating her.

"Just in case," she said as I slid my penis inside her well-lubricated vagina.

"I don't want to risk it."

"Although, I might already be pregnant," she said emphasizing that Shrini had the privilege of taking her bareback. Not sure what it was -- whether it was the humiliation or a sense of competition -- but it fueled my desire to quench her thirst. It was also Rohini's last words for the night that reminded me to do my best tonight; perhaps that helped me go down on her for over forty-five minutes. I never had much doubt in my ability to satisfy a woman with my tongue but satisfying a woman entirely with your penis is certainly a different ball game. I shafted her at a rapid pace as I thought about these things. Mayuri certainly was enjoying our intense session; she was continuously moaning and grunting every time I rammed my penis all the way into her. A few minutes into it, she raised her legs and placed them on my bum and pulled me into her. As my rhythm slowed down, she said, "Slow down."

"Easy," she breathed out.

"I want you to last at least half as long as he lasts," she added again nonchalantly. It inflated my desire to shaft her as long as I could but given very little room I resorted to kissing her forcibly and she responded passionately. I was eager to hump her -- her use of pelvic muscles was making harder for me to control my ejaculation. Breaking the kiss she said, "I can see that you enjoy having your wife entertain well-endowed men."

"Perhaps, I should invite him over every weekend." She eased the pressure and let me freely shaft her; realizing perhaps that I wouldn't hold on for much longer. I noticed in the watch that it has been over five minutes since I started shafting her. It truly was an achievement considering how excited I was and that I had already spend enough time with Rohini. Unfortunately, even my best timings couldn't beat Shrini's worst ones. Shrini's quickies would last thirty to forty-five minutes, the bulk of which would be Mayuri's foreplay on Shrini and then fifteen-to-twenty minutes of humping. Determined to please Mayuri for as long as I could, I tried varying the pace and rhythm to postpone my ejaculation and after about another eight minutes I climaxed. Mayuri hugged me very tightly as if were unloading in her.

"That was terrific," she exhaled.

"Looks like all the talk fired you up," she added.

"I knew you were making it up all along," I responded.

"I bet you wished it was all true," she said slapping my but.

"Of course, it drives me crazy," I responded.

"I am glad," she said, "I made you wear the condom."

"I wonder how much you would have ejaculated if Shrini indeed had fucked me," she added.

"You were pretty excited too," I retorted.

"You made me eat you for more than forty-five minutes!"

"I can't help it," she shrugged, "He has that effect on me."

"If he were to ******* himself upon me then I would have no choice but to accept him."

"Condom or no condom," she emphasized.

"After all I was his mistress," she justified.

We slept soon after that. Without doubt, this was our best session yet. We had certainly alleviated our relationship to the next level. Mayuri understood my desire to have her mate with Shrini and even accepted it as normal behavior. I wondered if she had indeed made out with Shrini in our laundry room. Our laundry room is secluded and hence that couldn't be ruled out. It was possible that she could have offered blow job to him as her pussy wasn't dilated at all.

Her last few words vindicated Rohini's suggestion. Although we had discussed about making love to her after she has been with Shrini, neither eating her out nor impregnating her were ever implied. It was Mayuri's extension to our favorite fantasy, perhaps. Mayuri rarely shared her fantasies, although she always confessed that her excitement comes from illicitness of the acts involved. Shrini's oversized equipment and his insatiable libido only heightened her pleasure.

Her sudden active interest in playing along in my fantasies raised a few doubts. I wondered if she had already reinitiated her affair; worse, if she never broke off the affair. The thoughts troubled me and I couldn't sleep well. I woke up suddenly around 1:30 am with thirst. Not surprisingly, I had an erection that needed attention but I turned to the more urgent need.

Returning to bed I snuggled next to Mayuri and planted soft kisses on her neck. She was fast asleep and didn't respond. I moved my hand to her exposed bum and squeezed her butt tenderly. Very slowly I slipped my hand in the narrow space between her thighs to reach her clitoris. She was fast asleep and was oblivious to my movements. However, as I gently massaged her clitoris and rubbed my penis between her legs, she started responding and her vagina got wet in no time. In her moans I heard her whisper, "Oh Shrini!"

"I thought you would never come," she mumbled. I still wasn't sure if she was awake or asleep as she didn't make any move. I continued kissing her neck and then slowly moved to her earlobes. She squirmed as my tongue traced her earlobe but didn't turn back and only spread her legs further and mumbled, "Mount me!"

"Impregnate me..." she moaned. I was stunned to hear that but thought she was only playing. Mayuri was practically sleeping on her back with her legs splayed open providing enough access to her pussy. I didn't waste much time and mounted her from behind and with hardly any effort drove my penis into her. This was the first time I took her in this position. We did doggie style several times but this position was a lot harder, perhaps because I wasn't long enough to keep my penis embedded inside her while shafting her in this position. Very soon Mayuri was moaning. However, having ejaculated only a few hours earlier, I was in no mood to finish so soon. Rohini's words were still playing in my mind. I had to prove that I was being worthy of her husband. Moreover, I just realized that I was taking her bareback in her fertile period. It was an incredible feeling, although Mayuri didn't respond, except for her moans. After about fifteen minutes of non stop humping, Mayuri said, "Let's change positions."

Without thinking I changed into our regular missionary style and started humping her again. I leaned to kiss her but she refused and pulled me further and tongued my earlobes. I knew she would resist, fearing her stale breath. As I pumped her hard, trying to match Shrini's virility, she whispered, "You are so good today."

"I almost thought it was Shrini." This excited me to great extent and I pumped her hard for another five minutes before shooting my sperm deep inside her. As we regained our composure after another wild session she playfully patted on my butt and said, "You bastard."

"You too want to sow your seeds?" she said.

"You too?"

"Who else?" I asked her surprised by her remark. It seemed as if I had caught her in the act. She didn't react but was a little uncomfortable before asking a rhetorical question, "Who else?" "Shrini!" she answered it herself.

"You never told me about this?" I acted surprised.

"What is there to tell?" she asked.

"In case you haven't realized, your wife tends to have such an effect on men she meets with," she added with a nervous laughter.

"Now, get off," she said, "Let me wash; otherwise you might really make me pregnant."

The thoughts about Shrini making out with Mayuri while I slept next to her intrigued me. I wondered if Mayuri was just playing along or was she in the middle of a dream. Anyway, having spent myself twice that night I couldn't worry too much about it and quickly dozed off. I woke up pretty early with a stiff erection -- partly due to inflated bladder and partly due to Mayuri's lips wrapped around my member. It was a pleasant wakeup call and perhaps very first time Mayuri woke me up that way. Finding me awake, she said, "You might as well return the favor," and moved on top of me into 69-position. I didn't need much encouragement and tongued her pink lips that had retracted back to their original shape. Her slit had certainly widened after having been fucked by Shrini incessantly for over a year. It made me wonder how much distended her lips would become after delivering Shrini's baby. Yes, I thought "Shrini's baby". I had a firm belief that Mayuri would bear him a baby sooner or later and somehow I felt he would be the first one to knock her up. I pleasured her with my tongue and even licked her puckered hole. Mayuri was in hot mood as she deep throated me effortlessly and even fingered my asshole that drove me crazy. However, having spent myself twice I wasn't even nearing point of ejaculation even after Mayuri frantically sucked on my pecker for over 20 minutes. She, though, climaxed pretty soon. Finally, she gave up and said, "Looks like you would take too long," and left me unsatisfied.

"I would be late for work," she justified as she cleaned herself up before heading out to kitchen for her breakfast. It was only 6:15 and didn't understand her rationale since she had two hours. I didn't take much time to sleep again and woke up in an hour. I freshened up myself and was about to step out when Mayuri entered the bedroom and silently behind my back stepped into our bathroom. I grabbed her from behind and almost pinned her to the bathroom door and kissed her neck softly.

"You didn't finish what you started," I softly whispered to her.

"What do you want?" she retorted quickly and added, "We have done it thrice already." She very reluctantly turned around to face me but didn't directly look into my eyes. I sensed something was wrong but couldn't guess what. As I moved into kiss her she evaded my lips and said, "You don't want to kiss me now." Her looks told me she was guilty but of what I wondered. Did she do it with Shrini in the morning? Was she late because of that; it was 8:25 right now.

"If you have to know," she seductively said, cupping my hard erection with one of her hand.

"I was busy with my lover!" she softly whispered looking into my eyes. I didn't hesitate and quickly responded, "What makes you think that would deter me?"

She smiled seductively and said, "I said because it would encourage you." And very soon our lips locked and we passionately kissed each other again. For a moment I though she had indeed been with Shrini but then realized that she was just playing along as she did last night. After a little foreplay she complained that she had to hurry up or she would be late. I teasingly complained, "You never thought about it while doing with him."

Puzzled with my question she thought for only a moment and then retorted, "Well..."

"I am his mistress."

"And if I don't mate with him during my fertile period, how will I become pregnant?" she said casually. That statement of hers did it for me and I ravaged her right at there. She was late for her work by half an hour and she ensured that I wore condom before I fucked her to further humiliate/titillate me. We showered together for a change and in the shower she joked about our new role play in the bedroom. Mayuri agreed that she had immensely enjoyed previous nights fucking and agreed that it indeed spiced up our relationship. Upon probing further she reluctantly admitted, "I feel ashamed to say this but sometime I miss having sex with him."

"Why have you stopped the arrangement?" I probed further.

"I can't handle the pills anymore and Shrini would never use a condom," she replied softly.

"Trust me," she said before I could say anything.

"He will make me pregnant no matter what."

As she stepped out of the shower, she warned me, "Keep him away from me."

"You can't hold me responsible for the consequences!"

Mayuri left but I continued to shower contemplating about her affair. Mayuri was concerned of her desire to be impregnated by Shrini and was vulnerable around him. It seemed fairly certain to me that he would nail her sooner or later. Mayuri was quite intent on postponing her pregnancy until she was into her thirties, which meant five more years. Shrini, however, would have a five year window and even if Mayuri succumbs to his advances only a couple of times in these five years it would mean two children to him.

Mayuri and Shrini both were gone when I entered our kitchen. Rohini was sipping on her coffee browsing through newspaper.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Or did Mayuri keep you busy whole night," she asked. I smiled in response and sat opposite to her with my coffee. She neatly folded the newspaper and kept it aside; her hands clasped the cup very tightly as she thought for a few moments and said, "Things are a little more complicated than I thought."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, earlier you had a choice but now you have run out of time," she said.

"Please be clear," I urged.

"Please promise me that you would never ever share this with Mayuri," she said looking into my eyes. After I nodded, she started, "Her desire to procreate with Shrini is much stronger than I thought."

"How do you conclude that?"

"Well your wife performed fellatio on Shrini last night," she said.

"What?"

"Where?" I asked puzzled.

"In the laundry room."

"I wouldn't blame her. Shrini might have planned it," she reasoned.

"Why didn't you satisfy her last night?" she asked a little annoyed.

"What makes you think so?" I asked.

"Mayuri came back for more in the morning," she exhaled.

"What do you mean she came back for more?" I asked.

"She did it with him on the bed while I slept next to them."

"Give me a break," I said not believing what she was saying.

"Trust me, she has played with him several times in my presence and is not at all shy."

"We did thrice," I answered her previous question.

"She is such a slut," exclaimed Rohini.

"Four times in a night and yet she comes in the morning for more."

"She didn't even hesitate to smooch him," she added.

"You mean a French kiss?" I asked.

"Yes, tongue-to-tongue, exchanging loads of saliva and yes Shrini hadn't washed his mouth but Mayuri had," she clarified. I had sensed that Mayuri had penchant for pleasing her lovers. On New Year's morning, I had witness her French kissing him soon after he woke up. It wasn't surprising either given that she never hesitated to rim him.

"Did they fuck?" I asked since it didn't seem to me that she was fucked.

"No, but he did fuck her mouth."

"The ordeal went on for more than an hour," she exclaimed.

I was a little surprised with sudden turn of events and it seemed Mayuri was only pretending but then why would Rohini lie to me. Moreover, she herself seemed to be disturbed.

"Anyway, Mayuri has a very strong desire to procreate with Shrini."

"But she would resist until you consent."

"Resist?"

"Yes, she satisfied him with her mouth both the times although she was in her fertile period."

"She surely can't resist getting mounted by him for long."

"Are you suggesting that I don't have much choice?"

"Yes, sort of; if you would like to think that way."

"Please be specific and clear," I said earnestly requesting her to guide me through this difficult decision. "Do you believe Shrini would impregnate Mayuri sooner or later?"

"Sort of," I said preferring to be vague.

"Irrespective of whether you consented or not?" she added.

"Perhaps," I tried to be brief and vague.

"No point in stopping her from becoming his mistress then."

"Not at all," I answered promptly.

"We had talked about this," I said.

"Yes, however, you seem to have either misunderstood or completely ignored the issue," she responded.

"As Shrini's mistress, she would be obliged to bear his children!"

"And if you still have any doubts," she said, "Mayuri is more than willing to fulfill her destiny."

"I perfectly understand that," I countered.

"It is only fair that Shrini being *the* alpha male gets an opportunity to impregnate her."

"Yet, Mayuri carries her guilty conscience that doesn't allow her to fulfill her destiny."

"What are you suggesting?" I asked.

"Mayuri is aware that you could accommodate an accidental impregnation."

"However, her mistress duties demand that she bear as many children as she could."

"In fact, as a perfect mistress she would always conceive from him."

"I have sort of decided to give her free rein in this regard," I shrugged.

"That's the first step," retorted Rohini.

"The second step is to let her know that you truly desire this."

"I mean, if you don't have a fervent desire to have her impregnated by Shrini, then this is bad idea."

"After all you would have to live with the consequences!"

"There isn't much doubt it in my mind and perhaps your mind that this excites you."

"We wouldn't have come this far, otherwise."

"Trust me; there is real danger if you are not willing to live with any of the consequences."

"Shrini is an inconsiderate bastard," she said casually.

"He would ensure that she is pregnant with his baby most of her baby bearing years."

"We can't possibly afford so many children," I complained.

"Yet from her young age of 25 to ripe age of 35 she could easily bear six children."

"All of them fathered by Shrini," she emphasized.

Rohini was pacing around the room as we talked about this while I sat at the dinning table listening to her intently. We were in serious discussions and didn't try to engage in any kind of sexual foreplay. Rohini suddenly grabbed my crotch from behind and said, "This is what I am talking about."

"Just the thoughts of such a possibility gives you an erection," she joked.

"You have a passion for this," she said, "and can endure this effortlessly."

"Don't worry about the financial implications," she said sitting in front of me, holding my hands in hers.

"Shrini and I would financially support his children."

"Here is my proposal," she said.

"You let Mayuri become his mistress for life and let things take its natural course."

"Is Shrini aware of this?" I asked.

"NO!"

"And he should never know about this and neither should Mayuri know about this."

"You are quite adept at conveying your acceptance non-verbally to Mayuri, though"

"And that's the only encouragement she would need."

"The understanding is you never interfere with Mayuri's mistress duties and willingly accept the consequences thereof."

"It would be a semi-open relationship."

"In the sense, that Mayuri and Shrini wouldn't try to hide their relationship but wouldn't make it a central theme either."

"Is this acceptable to you?" she asked.

"I need time to think," I replied since I didn't want to get into it right away not that I felt I had lot of choice in this regard.

"To sweeten the deal, I have another proposal for you," she said encouraging me to accept her proposal.

"I see that you would be traveling to LA and Denver on a frequent basis," she said.

"How about hooking you up with someone over there?"

It struck me that she was referring to Dolly and Sneha. Pratik and Sneha had recently moved to Denver from Fresno.

"You are kidding right?" I asked stumped by her suggestion.

"Not really if you are serious about humping these two classy ladies," she quickly retorted.

"Who wouldn't want to?" I asked a rhetorical question.

"Well then, here is your chance," she said.

"All you have to do is let Mayuri be Shrini's true mistress."

"And you would be mounting these ladies on a regular basis."

"Not that you would need such an incentive," she added.

"I can't see how I can stop her from becoming his *true* mistress," I responded casually.

"She cannot become his *true* mistress, until she has your unconditional support."

"Agreed she might succumb to Shrini's advances and might deliver a baby or two."

"But she would carry her guilt conscience and that might affect your relationship."

"What are you suggesting?" I asked.

"Well, you need to help her get rid of the guilt."

"And how do I do that?" I quickly retorted.

"By subtly conveying your desire to have her mounted by a superior stud, who rightfully deserves to impregnate her, every time she is in her fertile period," she said it rather casually. I was surprised by her directness but perhaps she was correct in being forthright about it.

"Understand," I responded and quickly asked, "What makes you think that Sneha and Dolly would be willing?"

"I know."

"Yet, why me?" I asked.

"Because they would pick you if they were to pick one from the three other men," she said.

"Really?"

"It shouldn't be a surprise to you," she said, "after all Mayuri must have seen something in you."

"Now it is a different matter that after sampling each one of you, she might choose to only get impregnated by Shrini."

"So, what makes you think that they would choose to mate with me?"

"I know that they would be willing to have an ongoing affair with you."

"This doesn't make sense?" I interjected.

"Why wouldn't they want to do with Shrini or Pratik or Vinil?"

"There are reasons for it," she quickly replied.

"But I guess, I would have to let the cat out of the bag," she added.

"The seeds of this were sown during the July 4th weekend of last year when Mayuri got the first taste of Shrini's majestic equipment."

"I guessed something happened that weekend and we guys were left in the dark," I said urging her to tell the whole story.

"Did they indulge in excessive activities that night?" I asked.

She nodded to my question. It was surprising why nobody voted on continuation of such an arrangement. As Rohini narrated the discussions that happened in our master bedroom that shaped much of our life, things became clearer. The ladies had decided to not relent and win the battle with us at all costs. They had figured out that by providing unrestricted access to them, they were actually helping the men defeat themselves. Rohini definitely had a subplot to the main theme, which entailed enlisting Mayuri's services to assist in her bedroom duties. It turned out Pratik ******* Dolly to great extent and made full use of his rights that night. He irritated Dolly constantly by manhandling her breasts and even sticking up his finger up her ass most of the time. Vinil on the other hand was a lot more reserved and needed lot of encouragement from Sneha. We had all sampled our spouses to such an extent that we could practically have agreed to our wife swapping arrangement with no conditions attached.

The ladies vividly discussed their episodes that night -- naturally Rohini and Mayuri tempered their stories a little. Dolly expressed her resentment about being abused by Pratik but understood that he was only trying to unnerve her with his antics. Sneha didn't enjoy her time much with Vinil and later on confessed to Rohini that he was rather under equipped to handle someone her size. Sneha enjoyed kissing him though since Pratik rarely every kissed and he almost never went down on her. It was at this moment when Mayuri volunteered that I was, perhaps, the best kisser amongst all the men and perhaps rare one who could make a woman orgasm just by using his tongue. Rohini agreed with Mayuri and even added that I was decently equipped as well, which perked up Dolly and Sneha's interest.

All the ladies found me very attractive and felt that I was the best looking of the lot even though I was a little darker for their taste. Dolly was interested in me because of my all-round capabilities but more importantly because of my penis size. Sneha was interested in me because of my ability to please a woman with tongue. Rohini claimed that Pratik and I were similarly equipped.

Vinil and Pratik were certainly a little unsure about having their wives fucked by other men so they didn't vote in favor of the arrangement. Dolly and Sneha knew that their husbands wouldn't approve of such a wild idea and hence had to vote against it. Rohini and Mayuri voted against as per their initial plan.

Rohini smartly maintained these conversations with Dolly and Sneha on an individual basis and found out that they were eager to experiment outside their marriage. On confronting her with the question why she and Shrini chose Mayuri over the other interested ladies, her answer was enlightening. While Dolly and Sneha were willing to experiment, they could have never passed the litmus test -- walking the last mile. Pratik and Vinil were too possessive to allow their wives to become Shrini's mistress and both Dolly and Sneha certainly don't have the desire to undertake such a responsibility. Mayuri on the other had strong desire -- was capable -- and had an accommodating husband, apart from being the most beautiful and desirable woman among the three.

Having heard the entire story, I was satisfied. For once, it felt very good knowing that there were two other ladies who were interested in me. It was a happy coincidence that the three ladies, surprisingly, were interested in me and the three men, not surprisingly, were interested in my wife. This was an important revelation that shaped most of our lives.

Dolly and Sneha were attractive ladies, perhaps not as beautiful as Mayuri, yet attractive enough to spike my interest. In retrospect, it was thoughtful of Rohini to provide me such an opportunity. It was easier to accept her proposal -- not that I needed such an incentive but it helped me save my face in front of Mayuri and even Shrini. Dolly and Sneha were extremely fair like Mayuri but both were a little shorter than her. Dolly was the shortest at 5'1" while Sneha stood 5'3". Sneha was blessed with glowing complexion, very similar to that of Mayuri's, however her facial features weren't as striking and neither was her figure. She had a pyramid structure with wider hips but her breasts couldn't quite match her overall physique. Dolly on the other hand had slightly wider hips and narrow chest but her breasts were much bigger for her frame; they would have seemed even larger on Sneha. Dolly wasn't gifted with flawless complexion and her skin was a little rough but she was very cute.

I asked Rohini, "How soon can things begin?"

"As soon as you wish," she replied calmly.

"In fact, Dolly and Vinil are contemplating on starting their family."

"If you are lucky then you may get a chance to impregnate Dolly."

I was stunned hearing this. It was a little difficult for me to even accept that they would engage with me in an illicit relationship and here she was suggesting far too forbidden. It was difficult to understand my eagerness to fuck these women, since none of them were as beautiful as Mayuri. Nevertheless, I was hard pressed to accept Rohini's proposal.

Mayuri wouldn't be able to resist Shrini's advances and hence it was futile on my part to even resist such a proposal. Moreover, I truly desired to have her mounted by a much able stud -- one who could do justice to her beauty. I didn't take much longer to make up my mind and the following week just before flying home, I confessed to Rohini.

"Great," she said hearing my confession.

"It's the perfect choice for you."

"Besides you will get a chance to have some fun on the side as well."

"Now, listen," she continued.

"The plan is to have Mayuri deliver her first one before her 26th birthday."

Mayuri would be turning 25 this November, and her birthday was only two months away. We were planning to be in India in the month of November for her cousins wedding, so I presumed things would start after we came back. Rohini, however, had much grander plans.

"You need to encourage her to resume the affair," she urged.

"And in subtle ways suggest that you are not averse to the idea of having her bear Shrini's children."

This was easier said than done, though. Rohini's master plan was to be launched in India, as she later revealed. She arranged for a mini tour of Rajasthan on horseback knowing very well that Mayuri loved to ride. Mayuri herself had several times confessed that it was one of her dreams to go on a horse safari. Rohini decided to fulfill her dreams while providing Shrini an opportunity to fulfill his dream. I imagined Shrini mounting Mayuri while riding on a horse as I had once seen in a movie named Sirocco. Rohini left it to me to convey the plans to Mayuri. Quite unexpectedly, Mayuri got mad at me.

"You agreed," she shot back.

"What do you expect?" I responded.

"This was something you yearned for so long," I added not realizing that it carried another connotation as well.

"Besides, it would have been impolite," I added.

"Sameer you are already aware," she started. I responded "What?" not knowing what she meant.

"I can't sleep with Shrini," she added dejectedly, "without having consequences."

We had reached a point in our relationship where we clearly understood what this trip with them meant. Moreover, we could even talk about it -- albeit not in a very open and frank manner yet. Mayuri clearly understood that there would be an attempt to resurrect our arrangement, and this time she was hesitant to take the lead as it would have entailed consequences that we would have to deal with our entire life.

I understood her nervousness and took her in my arms. Her face was flush red, embarrassed about having to admit her plight. I lightly kissed her lips and whispered, "Yet you would always desire to sleep with him," and after a little thought added, "perhaps with some *unintended* consequences." I very cleverly stopped a fraction longer on the word *unintended*.

She had a nervous smile but I didn't let her feel embarrassed and kissed her passionately. Breaking the kiss she said, "You don't understand."

"Don't worry about the consequences," I interjected.

"Savor the moment!"

"I can't resist his advances Sameer," she moaned into my chest.

"I know he is much well-endowed and gives you much more pleasure," I responded very lovingly.

"You don't have to feel embarrassed of admitting your desires," I said very courageously.

"As long as you are not falling in love with him, we have nothing to fear." I added.

She kissed me and in between the kiss said, "You are an ideal husband." Her nervousness had vanished and she seemed to be a little more composed now, given that I almost suggested that she get pregnant from him. She slid her hand into my pajamas and cupped my erection that was painfully concealed in my underwear. Then pulling out my erection, she gave it a very wicked twist, and breaking the kiss said, "And he is an ideal lover," looking straight into my eyes. There was no shame but only pride as she made this statement.

"You only reserve the very best for your wife," she said tracing my lips with her tongue. She was practically drooling; I gulped lot of her saliva as we shared another open mouthed kiss.

"Your best mate to satisfy your wife in bed," she whispered between her kiss and then bit my lower lip. I quickly responded, "If he does the job," while my lower lip was still between her teeth. Hearing my prompt response heightened her excitement and she started nibbling on my lower lip.

"He does a magnificent job," she responded breaking the kiss. I quickly moved my hand inside her panty and inserted my middle finger deep into her vagina. It was soaking wet and I could slide it in with almost no effort.

"I can see the idea excites you," I said playing with her open vulva with my thumb.

"Very much," she moaned into my mouth, "More so during my fertile period," she added tactfully. I latched onto her lips and furiously pumped my penis in her palm. I moved my other hand behind her ass and fingered her puckered hole. It was already wet with her secretions flowing from her vagina and I didn't have much difficultly in titillating her there.

"You seem to be a little more interested in my ass," she said sexily.

"Don't get any ideas; I am reserving it for my lover!"

She was masturbating me as I probed both of her holes. I had already slid my other finger up her asshole up until my knuckle, beyond which I found a little difficult to maneuver. She was breathing heavily as my other had massaged her clit furiously. Pretty soon she was having her orgasm. Towards the end, her anal opening had widened enough for me to see-saw my finger effortlessly. Yet, it was in no way distended to accommodate my penis, much less Shrini's.

Recovering from her orgasm, she asked, "You wouldn't mind if I provided exclusive access to Shrini during my fertile periods, do you?"

"Not if you intend to get pregnant from him," I responded without missing a beat. She smiled and kissed me deeply again. Her kisses were much wetter and longer than usual. She straddled me and positioned my quickly inserted my penis into her lubricated vagina.

"You wouldn't mind if I reserved myself exclusively for Shrini on Friday nights?" she playfully asked bobbing up and down on my penis.

"Not if you make it up following night and I get to bone Rohini," I replied promptly.

"You bastard!" she said.

"You should consider yourself lucky if you ever get me all to yourself after this starts."

"I wouldn't mind as long as you are willing to entertain me in your spare time," I responded pushing my penis deep into her.

"You can definitely count on that," she replied playfully. She didn't ride me all the way; instead chose to fellate me. She then gently kneaded my asshole for the first in our life. And then after spending a few minutes sucking on my penis, she did something that totally took me with surprise. She wet her middle finger with her saliva and applied a little more pressure to the entrance. She generously applied her saliva to lubricate the entrance, enough to slide her finger in. I squirmed with pleasure as she did this. It was perhaps too much for me and I climaxed in a matter of couple of minutes after she initiated this. I expected her to swallow my cum as she had done several times for Shrini but she didn't. Instead she let it just rub my sperm smeared penis across her lips.

"I would have swallowed every drop of Shrini's ejaculation," she said with a little smirk as she headed for our bathroom. She turned back and justified, "Part of my mistress duties." As we slid in bed, snuggled against each other, she whispered, "I have not intention of entering the family way, yet."

"So, you better keep that stud away from me."

Next few weeks until we flew to India went in similar fashion. Each night Mayuri would test the limits of my desire and my willingness to surrender my breeding privileges to Shrini. As each day passed it seemed clear to me that although Mayuri enjoyed our fantasy, she was unwilling to live it. The three weeks in India were spent quite passionately as well. Mayuri despite being busy with marriage arrangements never neglected my needs; in fact she would fuck me tirelessly.

Just a day before we were scheduled to fly to Rajasthan, Rohini called and let us know that she wouldn't be able to make the trip due to her mom's health. She encouraged both of us to go ahead with our plans. Mayuri and I were surprised with this sudden change of plan but believed Rohini as her mom indeed wasn't well. Rohini called me a little later after Mayuri went out with her friends.

"Everything is as per plan," she clarified.

"It wouldn't take much time for Shrini to break her resolve. So, if you have changed your mind, all you need to do is guard her."

"Otherwise let it evolve as per Mayuri's desire," she suggested.

Having opened up with Mayuri, it was pretty clear that I desired this as much as she did. It was not clear, however, how things would transpire.

Back